Chapter 1 - Judy Hopps

It was a few years after what happened with the first savage predator but more predators kept disappearing from a giant Polar Bear to a little Otter, Brianna was sat at a front desk with some other predators and she eventually had an arm wrestle with a lion at the back of her. What she didn't notice though was that a little bunny rabbit was walking past her and sitting at the front desk at the side of her as Brianna won the arm wrestle against the other lion and the other animals cheered for her and laughed with her until a Hippo told them to stand as Chief Bogo walked in the room in front of all the officers there "alright, alright! Everybody sit!" he ordered with no emotion "I have a few items of the docket. But first we need to acknowledge the Elephant in the room. Francine... happy birthday" he surprised everyone but they all wished her a happy birthday roughly and loudly "we have some new recruits which I shall introduce but I'm not going to because I don't care" Chief Bogo said honestly but it made other officers laugh but it made the rabbit quite surprised but shook it off as she looked in Brianna's direction with a smirk "finally, we have 14 missing mammals from a giant Polar Bear to a tinsy little Otter and city hall is RIGHT up my tail to find them. This is priority number 1" Chief Bogo said as he handed out assignments to different police officers "Officer Lionheart, you will check any available abandoned area in the heart of Zootopia and question any suspicious animal on sight" Chief Bogo ordered "why?" she asked shocked as she never got this part of a role in an investigation "because I'm not having you in a position where you would put yourself in danger again" he said as she shrugged it off anyway "and finally, our first bunny... parking duty. Dismissed".

The rabbit was shocked and lost for words as she didn't intend to be on parking duty "chief! Chief Bogo!" she asked for him so he looked down and put his glasses back on "you said there were 14 missing mammal cases" she said as Brianna peeked back through the door "so?" he questioned "so I can handle one. You probably forgot but I was the top of my class in the academy" she proudly confirmed "didn't forget. Just don't care" he honestly said without emotion and grumpily "sir, I'm not just some token bunny" she tried to correct him "well writing 100 tickets should be easy" he overcame her as he walked back into the other room leaving her on her own "you're not gonna write 100 tickets without challenging yourself, are you?" Brianna approached the bunny "no. I'm not going to write 100 tickets! I'm going to write 200 tickets.. before noon" she said challenging herself making Brianna smile "I like you already. What's your name?" she asked "Judy Hopps. Nice to meet you, what's yours?" she shook Brianna's paw "Officer Brianna Lionheart, I'm sister of the mayor" she said and Judy was stunned "sister to the mayor? That's so cool!" Judy said "I know. Come on, I'll help you get started with your vehicle" Brianna led Judy to her vehicle and got it started but it was going to slow but eventually they got it working more faster and Brianna left Judy to let her get settled on her first day on the force.