Chapter 15 - Criminal reveal

"Cut through the natural history museum!" Judy said as all three of them ran through "Judy! Judy!" mayor Bellwether yelled for them as they stopped "mayor Bellwether!" Judy said "we found out what's happening to the predators. Someone is targeting predators with a syrum making them go savage" she confirmed to her "I'm so proud of you Judy. You did such a super job" Bellwether praised "thank you ma'am" Judy thanked but slowly began to stop giving her the case "how did you know where to find us?" Judy asked "I'll go ahead and take that case" Bellwether gestured trying to take the case "you know. I think Nick, Brie and I will take this to the ZPD" Judy said backing off until they saw a ram behind them ready to charge "run" Nick said as all three of them ran into the museum "get them!" the mayor ordered frustrated.

All three of them were running but Judy wounded herself from a museum monument and was unable to walk "Judy!" Nick yelled "come on I got you!" he said picking her up and hiding her round a corner "come on out Judy!" Bellwether confronted "take the case. get it to Bogo" Judy told Brianna "I'm not going to leave you behind. That's not happening!" she whispered back to Judy "I can't walk!" Judy told them "we'll think of something" Nick said as he wrapped the bandage around Judy's injured leg "we're on the same team Judy! Under estimated, under appreciated, aren't you sick of. Predators. They may strong and loud but prey outnumbered predator 10 to 1" she said but she saw a shadow and clicked her fingers to signal her guard "think of it: 90% of the population united against a common enemy. We'll be unstoppable" Mayor Bellwether said as her guard went around the corner to scare them but Nick, Brianna and Judy tried to run until they were spotted and chased into a small museum nature hole.

Nick, Brianna and Judy fell in and looked around "well you should of stayed on the carrot farm, huh? It is sad though. I did like you" Bellwether said looking down at Judy "what are you going to do? Kill me?!" Judy questioned her "no, of course not" Bellwether laughed "she is!" Bellwether turned to Brianna shooting her with the syrum gun to Brianna's neck making Brianna fight it but she was struggling badly "no! Brie!" Judy tried to help her "yes, police?! Officer Brianna has gone savage in the natural history museum! Officer Hopps is down! Please hurry!" she pleaded "Brie, don't do this. Fight it!" Judy tried to help "but she can't help it, can she? Since predators are just biologically predisposed to be savages" Bellwether interrupted them but Brianna lost control and snarled at Judy and Nick so they tried to run to a hidden place in the hole to hide from Brianna but she chased them and Nick threw a plastic deer at her "gosh! Think of the headline: Hero cop killed by savage lion" Bellwether said as Brianna finished tearing up the fox and slowly approached them snarling "so that's it? Prey fears predator and you stay in power?" Judy asked Bellwether "yeah. Pretty much" Bellwether agreed "it won't work!" Judy implied "fear always works! And I'll dart every predator in Zootopia to keep it that way" Bellwether said evilly with a smirk on her face as Brianna snarled through the fake grass "oh Brie.." she mumbled "no" she tried to tell him "bye-bye bunny" Bellwether laughed as Brianna went for Judy's neck lightly as she screamed "blah.." Judy faked as Brianna let go of Judy's neck "blood, blood, BLOOD! And.. death. Blah" Judy acted "all right, I know you're faking it. Plus I think we got it up there thank you yakati yak. You layed it all out Beautifully" Brianna said to Bellwether who was really stunned with what just happened as she helped Nick and Judy up "oh. Are you looking for the syrum? Well it's right here" Nick showed the ram and Bellwether "what you've got in the weapon there: Blueberries. From my family's farm" Judy said "they are delicious. You should try some" Nick praised "I framed Lionheart! I can frame you too! It's my word against yours!" Bellwether grumbled frustrated making Brianna snarl at Bellwether violently and angry as she started to approach her as Nick pulled her back "oh" Judy awkwardly said under her breath "actually" she said lifted a voice recording through her carrot pen "and I'll dart every predator in Zootopia to keep it that way" the pen repeated "it's your word against yours. It's called a hustle sweetheart. Boom!" Judy hustled as officers surrounded Bellwether and the ram beside her and didn't hesitate to arrest Bellwether and her followers.

Bellwether and her followers were taken away from the museum but others remained behind to see what else they could find. Brianna lifted herself and her shoulders so Nick and Judy could get up and out of the hole "how are you going to get out, Brie?" Judy asked looking down to her "I'll be fine. Just get your wound checked out" Brianna said as they walked away. Brianna jumped up at the wall and tried digging her claws in the ground but she failed and fell to the ground so when she looked back up, she saw Chief Bogo kneeling down taking out his hand offering to help her so she accepted the offer and managed to get out of the hole. She sighed in relief knowing it was over but she looked at Chief Bogo who was slightly smiling at her "what?" she asked confused "nothing. I'm just happy you're back" he said putting his hand on her shoulder before walking off back to the cars followed by Brianna and the rest of the cops.