Armin x Levi

Armin took a deep breath and ran the doorbell
"Come on baby, don't worry. It'll be fine. I've know Erwin for a long time, he'll be okay with it.
Armin looked over at the short raven to his right. "I guess so." Armin sighed angain, and Levi wrapped a reassuring arm around his shoulder.
It wasn't that Armin didn't trust his brother to accept him. He was just afraid of making things awkward between Levi and Erwin. Both their parents had accepted the engagement, and Erwin was going to be the last one to know.
Erwin ripped open the door and threw himself on Armin. "Little bro!" He yelled
"Can't... breath..." Amrin gasped
"Oh, sorry." Erwin gently released him, noticing Levi. "Hey man, long time no see!"
"Yeah..." Levi awkwardly grabbed Armin's hand.
Erwin noticed this and mumbled, "You should come in. "
Levi mutely nodded and Armin shuddered as he pulled him in.
Erwin disappeared into the kitchen. Levi dragged a reluctant blonde to the couch. Armin grunted as Levi pulled him down onto the couch with him. But smiled as Levi slung an arm around his shoulder.
"It'll be fine." He soothingly whispered in Armin's ear.
"I know, I just... I don't know. I want him to still be capable of loving us both."
Levi chuckled. "I don't really think Erwin loves me."
Armin sighed. "He really does love and care for you. He's just painfully heterosexual, so he doesn't understand that it's okay to show love to non related males. In a friendly way of course."
Levi actually managed a laugh this time. "Okay... Well, I bet he will. Erwin and I met a lot of guys in the military. People of all different back rounds, ethnicities, sexualities. If you name any stereotype, we encountered it. So, he should be fine."
"I know. " Armin snuggled closer into Levi's side. "Do you remember when you first asked me out?"
"Of course. It was two years ago when I came back from overseas. Erwin had invited me over for some beers, and you were sitting in the kitchen, being the good little studious college kid you are. You were so adorable with your bangs pinned back and your glasses."
"Do you remeber how scared I was after our first kiss?"
"Yeah..." Levi frowned, unsure where Armin was going with this.
"I was so afraid you would choose your friendship with Erwin over me." Armin let out a little sob and Levi swept him onto his lap.
"You know what? I love you so much Armin Arlert. I didn't think that my life would ever recover from war. I didn't think I could love again or even smile again. You showed me what life is all about, and that life is worth it. I will love you to the end of time and back. You are my whole universe. Your brother will understand because my love for you is pure and beautiful, and he will always accept that."
Armin pulled his sleeve over his hand and gently wiped tears off his face. But jumped when he heard a tray being set down.
"Anything you want to tell me?" Erwin smirked down at them.
"Well," Levi began, "when a man loves another man very much..."

Sorry is Levi is a little OOC. But, I feel like Levi in love would be a total romantic