Eren x Levi

The morning was foggy and wet. Rain poured down as though the flood gates of heaven had been opened. The air was crisp, but not unbearable. Cars were scarce, the streets near empty. It's as though the whole town had decided that today wasn't worth effort. That is, except for two men, both of whome were eager to get home.
One was short, but muscular. His hair was an undercut, and his grey eyes steely and unwavering. His name was Levi.
The other was tall, with undefined muscles. He had warm skin and welcoming green eyes. His name was Eren.
Both of them were soaking wet, tired, and waiting for a bus that seemed like it would never come.
Eren sighed, loud enough for Levi to hear, and plopped down on the wet bench, clothes soaked past caring. Levi, on the other hand, remained standing, preferring to keep his but as dry as possible.
"God. This weather sucks."
Levi mutely nodded in acknowledgement, trying not engage the younger man.
"Three hundred day of sunshine my ass."
Levi nodded again, a little upset that the boy hadn't taken his hint.
"I'm so excited for summer. The warmth, the pool, no school. It's all so great!"
Levi sighed, fed up with the boys behavior. "Listen brat. I don't know you. And if I cared about what you have to say, I would actually acknowledge you."
"Well, good thing you just did." He heard a tearing noise and turned to find the boy holding out half a twix. "My name is Eren Jagger, and you look like you could use something to eat."
Levi almost scolded the boy, but realizing how cute he was, he thankfully accepted it. "Levi Ackerman."
"Well, Levi Ackerman, I could most definitely use your number."
"Yeah," Levi smiled. "You most deffinitly could."