Matt x Mello

Mello wasn't a wimp, by any means. He was a strong, independent man... except for when he had to sleep. Then, out came this lovely little teddy bear that he was incapable of sleeping without. So when his flight was delayed, they were leaving at 10 p.m. for a 10 hour flight, he realized he was screwed, and would not be sleeping tonight.
He boarded the plane, full of dread. He had a conference call an hour after the plane landed, and that would last for 2 hours. He would have been awake for 24 hours by that point, and wouldn't even be able to form a coherent thought.
Well, I guess I just need lots of coffee and soda, he thought as he settled into his window seat. The plane was only full of about 15 people, many of original passengers choosing a different flight. Everyone was spread out, and Mello was greatfull for the lack of company until someone plopped down right beside him. Mello looked up to see a red haired boy with goggles, thumbs flying over his game, oblivious to the surrounding world.
Mello was tempted to ask him why he chose to sat in middle seat, let alone anywhere near him. But he chose to maintain his silence. It wasn't even worth his energy.
Hours passed in silence. The man had pulled out his book and was now reading, just like Mello, whose mind was whirling in concern. I need to sleep now. I can't stay awake. Work js to important.
He looked over briefly at the man, and an idea strick him.
"Hey, you."
The guy turned his head, "My names Matt. How may I help you?"
"Olay. I'm Mello. Look, I got something important tommorow, and I gotta sleep to do it. But, I'm missing something I need to do it, so would you mind if I..."
"Do what you gotta do." Matte just smiled at him. "I have something I need to sleep as well, so I understand."
"What's your thing?"
"I need to cuddle with something." He stated flatly.
"Oh," Mello smiled. "Same here."
"Cool." Matt pushed up the arm rest in between them, and wrapped an arm around Mello, asserting himself as the man for the time being.
Mello just smiled and snuggled into his chest. He understood if was odd to cuddle with a stranger, but something about him felt so calming and nice, that Mello had no fears.
Matt, not sure what had possessed him, gently kissed Mello's forehead. He didn't know if the man was even gay, but thay didn't matter right now. All that mattered was that he got to know this man better and soon.

Anime one-shots REQUESTS OPENजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें