Roy x Ed

Roy nervously shifted his tie and frowned at the door. On the other side was one unpredictable blonde with the fury of a thousand men. Pleasing him would not be easy, but Roy was more than willing to accept the challenge.  Armed with flowers and chocolate, he raised a hand to knock on the door.
    The door whipped open and Roy felt something small fling its self into his arms. He looked down, arm still raised to knock. The mess of braided blonde hair nuzzled his chest, then looked up with a smile on his face. "Roy! I missed you!" He nuzzled again.
    Roy smiled in relief. He got cuddly Edward today. Thank god.  
    Wrapping his arms around Ed, he mumbled, "Hey love. I brought you some gifts."
    Ed pushed off of him and grinned. "Gifts?" He cocked his head in a childlike fashion knowing that Roy loved his childish  persona.  
    "Yep." He held out the flowers and chocolate and cooed, "Happy three month anniversary love."
    Ed's face lit up as he swiped the goodies from Roy's hands. "Come inside."
    Ed turned on his heels, and strutted into his apartment. Roy smiled and followed closely behind. He reached behind himself to close the door as Ed seductively purred, "Come closer Roy. I could use some warming up. "
    He smiled and took of his jacket, never one to disappoint when called to duty. 

I know these have been short recently. I'm just in need of some creative motivation.