Masrur × Morgiana

It was snowing. In Sindria. Everyone dropped everything they were doing. Even Ja'far looked up from, his work, mouth slightly ajar. It never snowed in Sindria. Never.
Aladdin, waisting no time, swiftly pulled Alibaba and Morgiana into the courtyard of the palace.
"Come on guys! Let's play! I've heard of this snow thing before, and I want to try it out. Aladdin curiously picked up the snow and compressed it into a ball. Then, with a wicked grin on his face, he threw it at Morgiana.
Face coated in snow, she smiled, "This means war!"
Morgiana swiftly dove behind a snowbank, instinct taking over as she began a full scale assult on the two young men.

Masrur stood at the edge of the courtyard the teens were playing in. Morgiana looked beautiful. Flecks of white were in her vibrant pink hair and hanging off of her lashes. Her laugh was beautiful, like a peaceful day in the woods.
"You're staring."
Masrur jumped slightly at the sudden voice behind him. Whipping around, he saw Ja'far's cocky smirk and raised eyebrow. Even though his assassin days were long past,the man was still incredibly stealthy.
"No, I'm just making sure they're... safe." Masrur stuttered, knowing his lie was unbelievable.
"From what? She's eighteen now. She can take care of herself."
"I know, but..." Masrur trailed off.
"But what?" Ja'far questioned, his smirk growing wider.
"I don't know. I guess I just..." he ran his fingers through his hair.
"You love her." Ja'far finished for him.
Masrur sighed and threw his head down.
"Here," Ja'far said, "I'm going to help you out now. So, don't blow it, and don't say I never did anything for you."
He turned the corner. "Alibaba, Aladdin! Mind if I borrow you for a few seconds?"
"Sure!" Aladdin called back, "Stay here Morg. We'll be back in a second."
"Okay," Morg simply replied.
Ja'far led the boys away, purposefully taking a path that led away from Masrur's current location. Morgiana walked in the snow for a few seconds, a small smile on her face.
Masrur, fighting every instinct in his body, pryed himself up off the wall. He slowly walked towards Morgiana, praying she would notice him befor he had to speak.
"Hey!" She called, noticing him.
Masrur gently sighed in relife. "Hi." He awkwardly shifted from foot to foot, attempting to avoid eye contact.
Suddenly, he felt a light hit on his chest. He looked down, saw the snow, and looked back up at Morgiana, who was frowning. "You looked depressed. I decided to lighten the mood a little."
Masrur smiled gently at that. "This means war." Faster than lightning, he bent down and threw a snowball at Morg.
She dogged it and smiled. "Gotta e faster than that."
They played for an hour, neither one getting hit once. The windows and walls were all coated in small patches of snow that never hit its mark.
Suddenly, Morgiana let out a quite sniffle. Masrur dropped his arsenal and walked over to her. "Come here."
She looked up at his questioningly. "Wait, what?"
"Sinbad and I once journeyed to a country full of snow. Sin, being the moron he is, spent to much time outside, and got a cold that didn't go away for weeks. I don't belive you want to suffer the same fate."
Masrur, not waiting for a response, lifted her up , and carried her to the covered part of the courtyard. He gently sat her down beside himself, amd she instantly cuddled into his side, seeking his warmth. He gently wrapped and arm around her, and they sat like that until night fall.
And when they walked into the dining room, holding hands, Ja'far gently smiled. Sinbad, who was holding his hand under the table sent him a questioning look, and Ja'far simply responded, "Oh, nothing. Just proving that love still exists."
Sinbad rollex his eyes and smiled down at his partner. He would show him just what love was about tonight.

Forgive me non yaoi fans. I just had to get a little Sinja in there!