Sinbad x Ja'far

Sinbad walked down the stairs, tripping over the two toddlers at his side.
"Daddy, go wake Papa up." Alibaba tugged at his pant leg, almost sending Sin tumbling down the stairs.
"Alibaba, no. Today is Papa's day off, remember? Morgiana!" Sinbad whipped to his left, just in time to see Morg pull on their dogs hair, trying to ride it like a cowboy. "That's incredibly unsafe on the stairs. And don't hit Alibaba! I said stop. Do you want to wake Aladdin up?"
Both children froze at the bottom of the stairs, mouths slightly ajar. No one ever woke Aladdin up. That is, unless they had a death wish and were prepared to face 18 pounds of fury.
"Good. Now, I'll get you guys some cereal for break...." Sinbad turned the corner into the kitchen and gasped. A feast of assorted breakfast food was layed out before them.
Ja'far was standing at the stove, wearing a pink apron over his black shorts and white shirt. His hair, white from a disease he had as a child, was practically glimmering in the morning sun. The air was heavy with bacon and pancakes and Alibaba was wiping minor drool off his chin.
The two kids threw themselves at the table, ignoring their dad completely. But, that was fine by Ja'far, his eyes glued to Sinbad's muscle through his tight shirt. Ja'far finally pulled his eyes up and met Sin's own. A quick flick of his finger had Sinbad following him to the bedroom. The kids were to far gone into bacon paradise to notice.
Sinbad cautiously walked into the bedroom, and when Ja'far threw himself onto the bed, Sin was officially worried.
"Hey," he began, "the kids are awake, and I don't know if I'm ready to have that conversation with them..."
"Moron," Ja'far muttered as he pulled Sin onto the bed. "I just wanted to cuddle a bit while the kids are all preoccupied."
"Oh... okay. That was a pretty suductive walk for just cuddling." Sin layed down and pulled Ja'far on top of him. "This good?"
Ja'far smiled and snuggled into his chest. "Perfect."
They layed there for a few moments in comfortable silence until Sinbad interjected, "Why did you wake up on your one morning off?"
Ja'far looked up. "I just wanted to do something special for the kids. I'm always working, and I wanted to show them that I still care for them. It's terrible because somethimes I feel like I'm not even a dad anymore, and I feel like I put so much pressure on you." Tears started forming in the corners of his eyes. "The kids just don't... Mph!"
Sinbad crashed his lips onto Ja'far's. Ja'far moaned and excitedly kissed back. Sin gently licked at Ja'far's lips, silently asking for entry. Ja'far held out for a few more seconds, but then relented, allowing Sin to explore the cavern of his mouth that he was so familiar with.
When they finally pulled away, gasping, Sinbad breathed, "I love you. The kids all love you and are so excited to play with you today. Don't worry about anything. This house wouldn't run without you." He combed his fingers through white hair. "God, I love you so much."
"I love you to." They lay still for a few more moments, and when they heard a small cry from the nursery, they both sighed.
"I got it." Ja'far folled off of Sin, gently swishing his hips as he walked to the door. Just before he exited, he turned and winked. "We should do something else tonight."
When Ja'far left, Sinbad rested back onto the bed. That is, until he heard Alibaba's scream. The joys of parenthood...
* * *
Sinbad rolled over in his bed. He gently opened his eyes, frowning. He sat up and sighed. Just another dream.
The phone rang. Sin looked over at his clock and realized the time was only 3 a.m. curious about who could be calling, he spralwed over the bed to grab it.
"Hello?" He mumbled and scratched his head.
"Hey, Sinbad, it's Ja'far." He heard a quite sniffle on the other end of the line. "I need you right now."