Winery x Al

"Ed, what's Al doing tonight?"
"Nothing. Why are you asking?"
"Oh," Winery smiled. "It's nothing important."
"Sure..." Ed muttered something unintelligible and went back to his work.
"So, does Al, ya know, like anyone right now?"
"Winery. You can do whatever you want to my brother, just don't distract me. I have to get this done before I see Roy tonight."
Winery just stood, mouth slightly a jar until Ed jumped up and left the room. "Finished!"
Shaking her head, she looked down at the note in her hand. Knowing it was childish, she sighed and set it down. There didn't seem to be any other way to ask him out other than a letter. Saying it to his face involved courage that Winery lacked.
"Let's just read over it again." She pulled the paper back into her hands and began to read. "Al. This is kind of hard for me to say. I mean, we're like family, together through thick and thin. But, I think I've realized something. I'm in love with you. I understand this might be a bit shocking, but I really do want you to know how I feel. I don't expect anything back, and if you don't feel the same way, I want us to still be friends. Love, Winery."
"I would give that a ten for writing, and would 100% say yes."
She whipped around to find Alphonse smiling down at her from the doorway. "Every since I got my body back, all I can think about is how good your touch feels and how much I love you."
"Really?"
"Definitely."
She stood up and flung herself into Al's arms. "I love you."
"I love you to."
He gently ghosted his lips over hers. "I finally got you, and now I'm never letting you go."