Mike x Armin

I'm in the mood for a strange ship. I think this is strange enough.

"So," Armin pushed his glasses up from the tip of his nose, and back into their proper position, "let's talk about Erwin."
Mike looked down at the third grader pulling on his jacket. "Yeah."
Armin leaned back in his chair. "In all honesty, this is my last parent - teacher conference tonight. So, your son's a little angle. I love Erwin to death. He's very smart and could honestly skip the next grade level if you wanted him to."
Mike smiled down at his son, "Good job, big boy. Want some ice cream as a reward?"
Erwin enthusiastically nodded.
Smiling, Mike looked over at the short blonde across from him, "Hey, this is your last conference? How about you come get some ice cream with us?"
Armin smiled shyly, "Like... a date?"
"Yep." Mike grinned. "A perfect date. So, you in?"
Armin openly grinned, "Yeah, that would be great! I haven't been on a date since softmore year... of high school."
"Well, that's alright. I'll show you a real date." Mike flashed him an award winning smile."
"Alright," Armin reached down and grabbed his book bag, "Prove it."
They stood up and left the room. Both the men happily sighed, as their hands gently slipped together. Erwin smiled up at him, pleased by this turn of events. It was a guarantee for his math grade.

It's late, but I had to get this out there! A shout out to @annalouboden for the great comments and votes. Stuff like that is so greatly appreciated.