Lavi x Tyki

"Tyki!" Lavi screamed as the man fell to the ground. "No! Tyki!" He ran over to him, and put his head into his lap to elevate it. "Tyki! You can't die on me! I love you to much." He sobbed.
"Lavi," Tyki weakly smiled up at him. "You gave me the world. You showed me what true love is. Lavi," He reached for Lavi's hand. "I love you so much. Don't cry for me. This is what was destined to become of us. Instead, remember me by not crying. Maybe give Kanda a try."
"Tyki," Lavi smiled sadly. "Now isn't the time for jokes."
"Just... live your life to the fullest. And never, ever forget how much I... love you." He moved his hand up and shakily wiped a tear off Lavi's cheek. "Don't cry. It'll all be alright. Just tell me a happy story while I die."
"Okay," Lavi sniffled, trying to control his breathing. "There was that one day when you abducted me from the Black Order. You had told me I was your captive for the day and that it was going to be our first date."
Tyki smiled up at him, remembering the good time.
Lavi continued. "So, you took me to a park, and made it impossible for anyone else to come in. There were roses everywhere, a blanket was set out, and you had put candles all over. It was so much fun. We talked about everything from work to embarrassing moments. Then, at the end, you kissed me. And I just remember this feeling of sheer love and joy coursing through me. You were all that mattered at that moment, and you still are to me."
Tyki smiled, and uttered his last words. "You are the love of my life, you beautiful man. Never stop fighting, and never forget us." His body tensed and fell limp in Lavi's arms.
Only now did the noise of war register in his head. Explosions and screams were coming from all around. Lavi yanked his hammer from his sheath on his leg. Never stop fighting Tyki. I'll never stop fighting for you.