Us × UK Hetalia

Alfred walked down the stairs and into the basement. He was exhausted from his fight with Ludwig, and was looking forward to a nice beer. How many times was he going to defend the Italian man? Honestly, Ludwig was was over his head.
Alfred was so caught up in his thoughts he hadn't noticed the satanic muttering until he hit the bottom of the stairs.
"Dear Lord," Alfred muttered. "Hey! Arthur! Whatcha doing bro?"
Arthur looked up from the pentagram before him, eyes glazed over with something Alfred didn't recognize. "Oh," Arthur smiled, "have you come to assist me in my conquest?"
"Um bro... no." Arthur blushed, looked to the ground, and scratched his head. "Francis was harassing me, so I came down here bro."
"Well, since you're already here, perhaps you will... help me before you go."
"Um... dude.... you may wanna stop going to team Satan for help...."
Arthur just stared at him, and cooly responded, "Come closer my dear boy."
Alfred frowned and slowly shuffled closure. "Bro... you're freaking me out."
The second he was close enough, Arthur swept him into his arms, pulling him into his chest.
"Wow! Bro!"
"I'm sorry Alfred. I've got to sacrifice a virgin, and you're all I've got."
Alfred blushed and stammered, "I.... I'm...."
"Shhhhhhh." Arthur pulled a knife from his pocket. "Don't struggle. It will hurt more if you do."
"This is so not bad ass!" Alfred, being the hero that he was, began to cry.
He thrashed and spasmed, desperately trying to break free of Arthur's grasp. Somewhere along the way, the ended up on the floor, Alfred sitting on Arthur's stomach.
"Look, I'm not okay with you sacrificing me in your rituals. I'm a hero, not a cow. So bro, stop being weird and never do this..." Alfred suddenly noticed that he was straddling the man below him. "Oh well, may as well enjoy this."
"What are you doing you bloody mph!"
Alfred silenced him with gentle kisses to his neck and lips. When he passionately place his mouth on Arthurs, he couldn't supress a slight smile. Yet, Arthur fought to push Alfred off, but nothing worked. And, when Alfred was tired of his resistance, he gently grabbed his hands in one of his own and held them above Arthurs head, using his other hand to hold himself up.
Arthur was blushing profusely when Alfred stopped kisskng him and mumbled low in his ear, "You'll it even better when I..."
Arthur gasped.
"So, no more sacrificing me to Satan?"
"Well. Pretty soon," Alfred smiled, "I wont be able to use you as a sacrifice."
Alfred laughed and swiftly kissed Arthur. He was excited to start a relationship with his first love.