Chapter 2

"You almost hurt yourself. Why were you walking like that Jungkookie?" Jin asked to the boy now sitting on the large couch.

Jungkook pouted "I was coming to fetch the plants mom needed from you, but suddenly something went inside my eyes and it itched so bad" he explained, streching the word bad at the end.

"My poor boy" Jin patted his head and kept the flower plants in a bag before handing them to Jungkook and adding

"I was going to deliver these by someone, why did you come by yourself? Your mother needs some nice scoldings, doesn't she?" Jungkook giggled. 'Someone' refers to the servants and he doesn't need that. He can do these little works by himself.

"It's ok, helping mom is fun" he smiled at Jin and got one in return "stay here I'll be back in a minute" Jin ruffled his hair and disappeared somewhere in the big mansion.

Jungkook sat there silently until he heard a mocking voice "well look what we have here, our human alarm!" He rolled his eyes as Taehyung walked to him and then sat on the big glass table, placed just infront of him.

"Listen here you cookie dough! If you again dare to blast music early in the morning then I'm gonna smack your ass. You get it?" Taehyung threatened very seriously only be laughed off

"I see your clock is as lazy as you, but I play music for myself what's your problem in that you kinky shit!" Jungkook grumbled

Tae moved closer to him "you are a disrespectful brat, you know that?" Jungkook too moved close to him "and you are ultra pro max 'proud of my handsomeness and charms' bastard, you know that?" Taehyung smirked and moved even closer, leaving a gap of 2 inches between their beautiful faces

"You do realise I'm handsome? Hm? Nice" His smirk grew more when Jungkook instantly backed away with a flustered face "I– I never said anything like that! You always flaunt yourself!" He stood up to leave, forgetting that Jin told him to wait

Taehyung stood up too and continued teasing, completely ignoring what the younger said just now "look at you, getting all flustered~" Jungkook made an annoyed face and lightly pushed Taehyung knowing that his little push won't hurt Taehyung.

But because Taehyung was glued to the glass table he couldn't stay in position and lost his balance.

Jungkook widened his eyes when he saw Taehyung failing to balance and almost falling on the glass. He quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him towards himself, resulting Taehyung to fall on him.

And after not being able to hold Taehyung's weight, Jungkook fell back on the couch with Taehyung above him.

Jungkook held his breath as their noses brushed against each other. Taehyung's hot breath fanning over his lips as he breathed heavily from his mouth.

Their eyes locked with eachother. Even though they both don't fit well with eachother they still always endup like this, lost in eachother's eyes.

Before a seed of something you call as love could be planted in their hearts, a voice brought them back to reality.

"Master Taehyung? Master?" the maid who cleans Taehyung's room

The two male detached from eachother and faced opposite directions, not digesting their previous activity.

"may I clean your room?" She always asks before entering his room, because that's what Taehyung ordered to do.

He awkwardly shook his head "ahm– no" she bowed and went from there.

Right after Jin also came and got confused at the scene of Taehyung and Jungkook sitting, facing different directions "what happened? Did you both get into your cat fight again?" They both looked at him in sync before Taehyung decided to leave.

Jin looked at Jungkook for an answer and not knowing what exactly to answer Jungkook nodded.

Jin shook his head and handed him a bottle of insecticides "here, I had extra"

Jungkook nodded and stood up "thank you uncle, I'll be leaving now" he smiled politely at Jin before marching out of the mansion.