Chapter 8

Jungkook doesn't know why actually he said yes to this marriage. Was it because of his parents or his anger towards Taehyung? He doesn't know and thinking about it now is useless.

He sighs.

Their marriage is going to be held within 2 months because an astrologer that Jin met, said regarding Daehyung "if not in these 5 months then directly after four years" that's why they were desperately searching for someone suitable for Daehyung and in the end it was Jungkook.

But it's already been almost 3 months and they have to hurry things now to arrange the marriage before the rest 2 months gets over.

The bunny boy was brought out of his thoughts when the door of his room opened and his mother popped up into his view "Kookie would you please go and buy the groceries?" She asked to which Jungkook nodded and hopped out of his bed.

He fixed his hair before exiting his house and making his way to the garage but stopped on his track when he found his mother, at the main gate, talking to... Taehyung!?

Soon his eyes met with him but he frowned when Taehyung pointed at him saying something to his mother. And instantly Somi turned to look at him and started waving at him to approach them.

He walked untill he was standing beside her and faced Taehyung who was smirking at him. But why?

And oh well, Jungkook wouldn't admit but the guy infront of him was looking smoking hot with that black jeans, white t-shirt tucked in and a black leather jacket. And his hair styled back, exposing his forehead was a cherry on top.

"Kookie! Go with Taehyungie. He said he'll take you" she turned to Taehyung and patted his biceps "such a sweet guy" she said with a soft smile and Taehyung smiled in return.

And Jungkook wasn't liking this at all "but why? I can go by my car! I don't need his help!" Jungkook whined aggressively while Taehyung laughed at him and leaned on his black Mercedes, parked right behind him "carpool Jungkookie, carpool" and his heart was satisfied after seeing the younger boy's irked face.

"Yes! So thoughtful!" Somi grinned more at Taehyung and faced Jungkook "you still behave like a child kookie, learn something from him!" She scolded her son while he glared at the other man standing infront of him, trying to supress his laugh.

"He should be the one learning from me! I'm far better than him!" By this time, Jungkook is sure smoke must be coming out of his nose and ears by the amount of anger bubbling up inside him.

"Shut up and so spend some time with your soon to be brother-in-law! Go go!" She whispered to her son although the other boy could hear everything and pushed him towards him.

But her eyes widened when Jungkook tripped because of her push and fell on Taehyung. The man was quick to grasp the younger's waist to balance him while the boy wrapped his arms around his neck tightly with eyes closed shut from fear.

Jungkook was sure he was going to fall pulling Taehyung along with him but they ended up practically hugging eachother.

None of them tried to pull out untill "are you both ok!? I'm so sorry!" Somi asked, worry lacing her voice while both the men slowly detached themselves from eachother.

Taehyung hesitantly looked at Jungkook's face who was staring at the ground "are– are you ok?" He asked, surprisingly his voice soft.

Jungkook looked up at him a little surprised and nodded while asking the same "are you ok?" He emphasized on the word 'you' as he spoke.

The older nodded and assured Somi that he was alright before getting into the car and setting himself on the driver's seat. Jungkook too just nodded at his mom and sat on the front seat.

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung's face, who was looking straight, and said "let's go" the other just nodded without looking at him and started the car.