Chapter 36

Oh! What's this?

Waking up to a human's face never felt so nice.

Is it because he is in love?

Hell yes.

Taehyung smiles shuffling closer to his husband sleeping peacefully.

Oh, he is so basking in this feeling for the last 10 months.

Are they on the verge of facing their first marriage anniversary? Yes.

Did they ever realise? No.

How did time fly so fast? Taehyung wonders.

But whatever it is and however it is, Taehyung has been feeling the happiest man on earth these last months.

"Mmmh" Taehyung broke out of his trance when he felt the younger moving more into his arms and resting his face in the crook of his neck.

Steady, warm breaths tickled his skin as he embraced his lover.

"Jungkookie" Taehyung mumbled into his ear out of utter fondness.

"Hmm? How are you up so early today?" Jungkook muttered into his neck.

"Oh? That, you know I- umm..." Taehyung searched for somthing to answer but then the younger chose to tangle their legs and-

"So this is the reason?" Jungkook chuckled. "There's something poking my thighs Taehyungie~" the older flushed red.

"Were you lusting over me in your dreams or did you get hard just looking at my face?" Jungkook moved his head away from Taehyung to look at his face and oh he wouldn't mind getting fucked again.

The eyes Taehyung is giving him, his dark gaze, is enough for Jungkook to give in.

"Darling, you are lucky that I'm the one in a trillion to wonder about how endless my love is for you even with a hard on." Taehyung asserted very seriously. 'Cause yeah, he forgot that he was hard the moment he saw Jungkook's peacefull, sleeping face.

Jungkook giggled, failing to conceal the butterflies he felt.

He pressed a quick peck on his love's lips "then I'm assuming that my love is enough for you to deal with your little problem down there" Taehyung's eyes flew open in horror.

"Baby!" He gasped, betrayed. "What? I have too much work to be done today. I can't be limping." Jungkook tried getting out of Taehyung's embrace but instead got flipped on his back with the older on top of him, staring right into his soul with predator eyes.

"Hyung" Jungkook whispered, giving in.

"I am starting to think you have split personalities"

Taehyung laughed.

<3<3<3<3<3

"Why did you book the tickets? We could have celebrated it here, with whole of our family. You know they have been exploding with ideas about how we can make the day even special." Jungkook went on, while his hands never stopped packing his luggage.

Taehyung sighed, "it's not a birthday party Jungkook. It's our anniversary and we are the one to celebrate it. Stop worrying about others for a second." Jungkook pouted at Taehyung's frustrated tone.

"I'm sorry. But it's just hard for me to ignore." Jungkook mumbled. Well if you are surrounded by people who are always smiling brightly at you and bringing up suggestions like 'we have to do this', 'we mustn't forget that', 'its going to be awesome', 'you are going to love it' then it will be quite impossible to just put their excitement in vain and have it all your own way. And that's exactly what Taehyung is doing.