Chapter 10

"I have to go on with life" Jungkook sighed as Jimin tsked for the nth time today.

Today as in the engagement day.

Yesterday's 24 hours seemed to fly away quicker than usual and here they are, waiting for the engagement ceremony at evening.

"You know Kookie, everytime I hear something like this from your mouth I feel like choking you to heaven" Jimin said while showing the sweetest smile to his bestfriend.

Jungkook pouted sadly "your smile and your words are completely contrasting. Makes me wanna cry" he mumbled and laid flat on his bed.

Jimin rolled his eyes and jumped on the bed, beside Jungkook "then do that bitch! Because that's what you are going to do from now on" he took a pillow and started hitting Kookie with it.

"You are such an ill-wisher!" Jungkook yelled and started to hit Jimin with his pillow too. "Yes I am! 'cause I'm totally not supporting this marriage!" He shouted and soon they were emerged in a heated pillow fight.

After hitting eachother with the soft pillows finally at some point they started to laugh at eachother. And gradually the fight stopped.

Jimin looked around his surrounding; pillows thrown here and there, sheets and blanket messed up, them also in not so good condition.

Then his eyes went towards his bestfriend who was now staring at him with teary eyes. His eyes immediately softened and pulled the boy infront of him for a hug.

"You know, I only have you as the only person who understands me. Then why aren't you understanding me right now? I am doing what I feel is correct. Please, please support me in this like you always do" Jungkook hiccuped as Jimin rubbed his back to calm him down.

He pulled away from the hug and wiped his bestfriend's tears "I'm sorry Kookie, I'm just frustrated with your decision in this. I have grown up seeing how you do everything according to your parents, to make them happy. You never did what you truly wanted. Same in this case" he sighed

"If you think, marrying someone whom you don't like but your parents, is correct then alright I'm at your side, as always" Jimin sadly smiled at Jungkook who just nodded and thanked him.

Jimin has some serious grudge towards Hyebin.

He never in his life had let his son live how he wants to, how he likes to and how he deserves to. No doubt he loves his children but more than them, he loves his reputation.

Somi is not like him, she is a lovely human but also easy to manipulate. And that's what her husband most of the time did.

Manipulated her.

To go on with his every decision, to agree her with everything he wanted and also making her a part in controlling their children's life.

He is the cruelest and the most controlling father Jimin has ever seen in his life.

♡♡♡♡♡

"Oppa! Oppa! When are you going to come out!?" In-haa yelled outside her brother's bedroom at the same time banging furiously on the door.

The door then opened revealing a pissed of Jimin "what? Why are you being so noisy!" He grumbled.

"Just tell your friend to come down quick or the engagement is going to be done with one groom only" she grumbled even more. Everybody had been nagging her, asking about Jungkook. She is just so frustrated at her brother taking even more time than her, a girl, to get dressed up.

"I'm going to attend the quests and if somebody asks me 'where is your brother' then I'll throw a big ass bomb in this room! I swear" She shouted all her frustration out and marched downstairs, where the party was going on.

Jimin closed the door and walked to his bestfriend "even bitchier than you" he mumbled to Jungkook who chuckled at the remark. "Should we go down now?" He asked while Jimin fixed his attire and nodded "yeah, let's go"

<3<3<3<3<3

Jungkook stood on top of the stairs and examined the people crowding the whole downstairs.

[Credit to Pinterest]

He took a sharp breath and started climbing down the stairs but because of his utter clumsiness, when he was just a few steps away from the ground, his foot twisted and his balance flew to moon.

"AAH!!–"