Chapter 31

"Taehyu– Aah!! Why are you naked!?"

Taehyung got startled by Jungkook's scream as he slowly looked down on himself.

No, he was not naked.

He was wearing trousers when the younger entered the room.

He scrunched his nose and looked up at the younger to find him showing his back to him.

"I am not naked, I'm wearing pants." Taehyung stated but Jungkook was still in denial to face him.

"That's still naked!" Taehyung scrunched his nose even more at his stupidity as he surrendered himself and proceeded to put on a tee.

Once fully covered, he opened his arms and stood in a presenting pose "Jeon overdramatic Jungkook you can turn around now"

Jungkook cautiously turned around before sighing out of relief and smiling like a proud father "now that's nice" he remarked and started making his way to the walk-in closet but stopped in an instant to look back at the older with a frown while the said man was standing like a statue, still with his arms open.

"Why are your arms open? Are your inviting for a hug of what?" His frown disappeared by the smug smile which appeared on his face after seeing Taehyung's jaw drop at that.

But Taehyung did not learn how to give up.

"Now, if you got the hint why don't you do it?" Taehyung asked with an innocent face but Jungkook shrugged and continued walking.

"I don't mind but what I was saying is–"

"You don't mind?"

"No–"

His eyes widened when he felt arms slide around his waist until they came to rest and held him in a firm grip.

His breath hitched and heart started beating loudly when the older placed his chin on his shoulder. His little beard tickled when brushed on his sensitive skin.

What's happening?

A shiver went down his spine when Taehyung chuckled just near his ear and intentionally started rubbing his chin down on his exposed shoulder.

Jungkook let out a gasp when he left the older's lips accidentally brush past against his skin.

He closed his eyes. Was he dying?

"You are not dying" his eyes snapped open when Taehyung released the grip on his waist and got away from his body.

"Your heart is literally beating so fast. And look at your face, all red. This is how you don't mind?" Taehyung chuckled while Jungkook was taking his time to calm his heart down.

He covered his face with his hands and turned to face the older.

"If one day I die because of you, then I'll make sure to haunt you and take you to hell with me!" He warned and immediately ran inside the closet before the other could say anything more.

Taehyung just chuckled as he watched the younger disappear inside the closet before he placed his palm on the left side of his chest, where his only precious heart lies.

He looked down on it, feeling the organ beating at a 100 miles per second speed.

"Calm down bro"

<3<3<3<3<3

"I am glad that you showed up" Taehyung shrugged "That's okay. I know you did nothing. I don't hold grudges against nothing." His eyes went towards Jungkook who was, as expected, looking at him with a 'oh, really?' look.

He smiled internally at that and diverted his eyes back to Somi "thought at least he would listen to you, his wife, but he is built different." Somi sighed "I'm sorry I could not stop him and you had to take such a big step."

"I said just now, you did nothing to be sorry. Nobody could stop him, that's his power." Taehyung looked up at Jungkook before smiling at Somi "See, he is so happy with me" he smiled cheekily at the younger and laughed out aloud when the latter threw him a glare.

Somi's eyebrows knit together in confusion.

"You both accepted this.. marriage?" She asked slowly earning the attention of both the males present with her.

Her eyes went to and fro between Taehyung and Jungkook as the three of them sat in silence for a good few seconds until Taehyung chuckled at her and Jungkook looked at her with a 'done' face.

"Yes we did, by signing the di–" "you did?" Came from a broken voice, interrupting Taehyung.

Recognising the voice, Jungkook snapped his head to where his sister was standing "In-haa!" He called out and stood up finding her in a disheveled state.

She took slow steps until she was standing infront of her brother "what's going on In-haa. Why were you not stepping out of that room of yours? Did you not know mom was sick!? You should have taken care–" Jungkook's tongue tied when In-haa suddenly hugged him and before he could react, she was wailing loudly.

"In-haa! What's wrong!? Why are you crying" he wrapped his arms around his sister and looked up at his mother who was looking at her with equally worried eyes.

He looked down at her and rubbed her back to help her calm down. His anger disappearing infront of his sister's cries "hey–"

"I love him!" She shrieked making Jungkook frown deeply.

Love?

"Who?" In-haa's weeping increased as she held out her hand and pointed at the direction which goes to–

Taehyung!?

Jungkook snapped his head towards him. His shocked, wide eyes meeting with the older's horrified ones.

"Wh–what!?" Taehyung exclaimed while In-haa broke the hug with her brother and faced him.

"Yes! I love you! How–how could you both accept this marriage? Did you both not claim that you hate eachother? Then–then how come now?" In-haa sobbed, looking into Taehyung's eyes with tears spilling down her own eyes.

Taehyung's eyes went to Jungkook. "I didn't know anything about this" he said making Jungkook gulp.

He trusts Taehyung. He knows he would never play with his sister's feelings behind their back. In the past 5 years Jungkook had learnt that Taehyung's lovelife has always been open for everybody's eyes and ears. He cannot be involved, but right now In-haa is. If In-haa has seriously caught feelings for Taehyung then...

"You always gave me mixed feelings–" "excuse me!?" Taehyung was blown away. Like?– this is entirely false!

"I never even acknowledged your existence!" he stated making In-haa halt. "Whenever I was present in this house, it was because of your brother. I had connections with him. Even if it was hate, it was always him. I had and have nothing to do with you. Whatever you are feeling for me is built on your delusions. Keep me out of it!" Taehyung asserted fiercely and made his way to Jungkook.

"I'm leaving. You should teach your sister to stop being delusional, I think she is old enough." He retorted and marched out of there.

In-haa stood still in the middle of the room. Brain stuck at Taehyung's words.