Chapter 32

A fortnight, two weeks.

That's the period of time Eunbi has spent in the Kims Mansion.

These fourteen days were okay for Jungkook. As he said, he got along with Eunbi with worry stored for his sister in the back of his head.

And it's been like a character development process for him and Taehyung. Something has changed, they know. But they don't want to pinpoint it. It's better like this. And a little too peaceful for a relationship that has no name.

Are they friends? No. They never accepted eachother as friends. They are just flowing along with time.

Time makes one happy, sad, disappointed, satisfied, broken, healed and whatever good or bad it could bring in one's way.

They believe what's waiting for them is a divorce. But this fucking time! Is unpredictable! Does the unthinkable and makes us bear the unthinkable too.

One of the unthinkable moment of Jungkook and Taehyung's life is just knocking on the door.

Knocking like– knock knock one, knock knock two, knock knock thr

"Jeon Jungkook!"

Jungkook snapped his head towards the voice from where he had been busy playing videogames with Taehyung and Jin.

His eyes went to Taehyung's as the older older slowly processed before looking firm into his eyes again "isn't that hyung?" He asserted and gaped at the younger.

By the time Jungkook and Taehyung reached the living room Daehyung was raging while marching to and fro impatiently. Eunbi stood close by Daehyung while her worry-filled eyes never left him.

Once he felt the presence of the others, his feet stopped and eyes found only one person. "Jeon Jungkook" Daehyung fumed and marched towards the younger before stopping right infront of him.

No. He will not lose his temper today. He has made up his mind. He will get his answers today itself and part his way forever.

"What is it Dae? Why you like.. this?" Jin asked. Pointing out the way he looked so enraged.

Daehyung's eyes went to his father as he chuckled lowly "I am a fool, papa. It's all my fault. If only I would have never been so blind in love, I would have known that he never wanted me." Jungkook's eyes widened when Daehyung's finger suddenly pointed at him.

"He rejected me by saying he never liked me but also accepted me by saying that he will fall for me with time." Daehyung looked at the younger with accusing yet hurt eyes.

"If you didn't like me then you should have never given me hopes and certainly should have never crushed them under your own feet" his eyes turned back to fierce as he whispered dangerously at the end.

Confusion took over all of them.

"What?" Jungkook frowned but flinched when Daehyung suddenly laughed out menacingly.

His laugh died down and a blank expression took over "don't act. Tell them all. Tell them all your filthy plans!" He shouted.

Jungkook felt tears spring into his eyes.

What did he do now?

He is tired. He has been dealing with so many things already. What now?

"Hyung! What happened? What filthy plans? Don't shout at him and– and tell us clearly." Taehyung meddled.

"Don't shout at him" Daehyung repeated and chuckled to himself.

He looked up at Taehyung "what should I do then!? Tell me, what you would have done if you get to know that your fiance is the one who spreads a trap and prevents you from marrying him!?" Daehyung yelled.

All of their's eyes flew open in horror.

"He" Daehyung pointed at Jungkook "made a masterplan and locked me up in my office. Forbid me from reaching the marriage venue at time and succeeded in his motive of not marrying me."

"But what I don't get is if you didn't want to marry in the first place then why did you accept Taehyung? Why did you marry him?" Daehyung took a step back and acted like he was thinking very hard. Jungkook's eyes did not follow him. He was in trance for a moment. He felt like he skipped some chapters of his own life.

"Oh wait– you wanted him right? He is the one you loved all this time? I should have known. But, what a fate! One was my brother and other was my love. I could not see the evil coming. Were you involved too Taehyung? Was this both of yours plan?" Daehyung asked while Taehyung took a step towards him.

"Hyung, what are you saying? In what misbelief are you in? Who said that it was us? Who said that it was Jungkook behind all of this in the first place?" Taehyung asked, sick of this brother's constant allegations.

"How could Jungkook do so much when he was with us all the time that day" Jin intervened.

Daehyung chuckled bitterly at his father. "His brain, other's hands"

"I have the man whom he paid! He has confessed to me all!"

"Stop!!" Everybody froze at Jungkook's yell.

He looked up at Daehyung with red eyes. On the verge of crying? Yes. But the emotion? Anger.

"Whatever you have against me is all false!" Jungkook thundered "Whatever you said just now is all false! Who ever said this all to you is a liar! I have done nothing and I am not going to accept it!!" A tear drop fell from his furious eyes as he glared into Daehyung's eyes, taking the man aback by the sudden outburst.

He whipped around to leave but–

"I really wish you stay this confident when I make that man stand infront of you."