Chapter 15

Time seemed to fly away real quick as it's already the wedding day today.

Daehyung arrived Seoul just few days ago and had no time to breathe because of his pending 'before marriage stuff'.

As for Taehyung and Jungkook, after the fight they had two months ago, they acted a little tough towards eachother for a few days untill Jungkook started feeling suffocated and dragged down the older into their usual bickering.

Everything went smoothly these past months but now when he is sitting in the dress up room, waiting for his father to come and take him to the wedding hall in a few hours, he is feeling more anxious than he ever felt in his whole life.

His mind clouding with unwanted as well as wanted thoughts. It was ironic of him to think that he will be able to handle this marriage but truth to be said his heart, not even after these 2 months, really wants Daehyung.

He feels like his life is nothing like 21st century's people. He feels it close to his grandmother's time.

He flinched when the door's opening sound fell in his ears.

He looked up only to find Jin entering the room with a smile. And he was so gone that he didn't bother to return the sweet gesture back to the elder.

It's not like Jin minded. He knows the feeling of waiting for your marriage, when it's just a few hours away. He already came through it, but what he doesn't know is Jungkook's feelings. Nobody knows about it except his bestfriend and Taehyung, who never brought that topic ever again.

Jin sat beside him and took his both hands in his own after noticing how they were trembling so badly.

"Don't feel nervous, I'll still ask you this today. You are okay with this right?" He asked while Jungkook looked up in his eyes "I came this far, I have to be okay with this" he answered.

Jin let out a chuckle "that's never the truth baby. You can't say it's okay just because you  travelled this far. You can't say you ran so much already but still haven't reached your heaven and that's not fair. It's fair only when you choose to walk slowly and peacefully untill you reach the door of your heaven. It's just the game of hearts baby and–" Jin smiled warmly and extended his hand to caress Jungkook's cheek, who was absorbing his each and every word, before continuing "–right person."

"Hm?" Jin tilted his head as he stared at Jungkook's face with a soft gaze. Jungkook sniffled as he hugged him, for the first time, while Jin grinned widely "thank you so much for giving me strength right now" he mumbled "aigoo my baby. Aren't you my son? Why thanking me?" He nodded while sniffling and backed away from the hug.

"It's not the day to cry Kookie. Don't let your tears fall" Jungkook once again nodded and rubbed his eyes to get rid of the tears which managed to fill up his eyes while listening to Jin.

Jin patted his head but suddenly stopped when a certain thought struck him "Kookie, I wanted to ask something" Jungkook frowned but nevertheless nodded.

"Have you yet developed any feelings for Dae?" He asked while Jungkook bit his lips nervously.

He looked into Jin's eyes and asked "do you want me to be honest?" Jin chuckled and nodded "I won't mind even if your answer is negative" and Jungkook just wonders, how come he's getting such a father-in-law? He sure must be blessed in this matter.

"Then–" Jungkook took in a deep breath "–no, I still haven't. I'm sorry if you feel disappointed" he looked down at his lap while Jin sighed.

"This can't be helped by being disappointed. It's your feelings, we can't say anything regarding that." Jungkook once again nodded but both the male inside the room flinched hard when the door burst open with a loud bang with a loud cheerful voice following after.

Jin and Jungkook snapped their heads towards the door, to find Jimin standing there, shouting "dress up ti–" he stopped midway when he realised Jungkook wasn't the only one in that room.

His face heated up in embarrassment while Jin chuckled awkwardly.

He stood up and patted Jungkook's shoulder "whatever is going to happen is already written by God. We just have to accept it" he smiled and this time Jungkook returned one of his genuine smile and with that Jin left the room, not before flashing a smile to Jimin too who stood by the door like a statue.

"You never miss a chance to embarrass yourself, do you?" Jungkook laughed while Jimin regretted for stepping out of his mother's womb.