Chapter 17

"Hyebin please calm down!" Jin said, his voice breaking, tears already falling from his eyes as he saw a father raging infront of him because of his son. By now Somi was also present in the room, sheding tears thinking about the situation.

"I can't fucking calm down right now Seokjin! Your son just stood up my son! How do you expect me to be calm!? When everybody will come to know this, my reputation will be ruined! Just because of you people! You are the Kims, nobody will raise a finger at you but me! All will question me! I have to face every fucking body! Can you even imagine how low I'll become in this society!?" Hyebin yelled while the ones who still haven't lost their mind, which happened to be Yoongi and Hoseok, frowned at his words.

Not even once did he mentioned how his son will be the one to face the worst possibilities. How he will be the one to face misery after everybody comes to know. How he will become low in this utterly judgemental society. Not even once he mentioned about his own son's loss?

But ofcourse it was not the correct time to question this so they kept quite.

"I know Hyebin but please try to understand the situation! We don't know where Daehyung is! Whether his absence is intentional or unintentional. What if–" Namjoon paused at a sudden thought, nevertheless continuing "what if something happened and that is why he is not able to come here?" Namjoon asked while tearing up at the last. He cannot think of anything bad happening to his son.

"I don't know anything! You care about your son and I care about mine, you understand? I don't care about anything else! This marriage proposal was from your side! Now you take responsibility of every fucking thing!" Hyebin yelled while Jin just sobbed holding his husband's hand in a tight grasp.

He was the root of this afterall.

"Excuse me sir, but you can't just put all the blame on them. Maybe it started from their side but you also agreed to it. Then why are you putting all the blame on them now?" Hoseok questioned calmly, when he felt that this Jeon is getting a little too abroad, putting all the blame on the Kims.

Hyebin grit his teeth and glared at Hoseok "you are nobody to interfere in this matter"

"Excuse me mister, do you think you are some sort of omniscient? How do you know we are nobody to interfere? We do claim a relation with them to interfere in this matter" Yoongi replied Hyebin, staring at him with cold eyes while spitting even colder words.

"You–" "I can't find hyung!" Out of nowhere a voice interrupted in a worried tone after hastly entering the room and unintentionally stopping Hyebin from spitting anymore venom.

Everybody turned their faces to the intruder who happened to be Taehyung and Jin and Namjoon wasted no time before rushing to him and attacking him with their questions.

While everybody's mind was still in chaos, Hyebin's started to cook something upon seeing Taehyung.

Taehyung can marry his son!

A smile growing on his lips as he became happy at the thought of a solution to this problem.

And before he could think further, his lips parted on their own and before he could stop himself, he was already speaking–

"Taehyung can marry"

Everybody present in the room snapped their heads towards him and Taehyung's brain seemed to stop processing after hearing his words.

"Hyebin!" Jin shouted in disbelief "do you even know what you are saying!?" He again shouted at Hyebin who just stared at Taehyung with a blank gaze.

"Why not? Get one thing set, my son is getting married today itself and only to a Kim" Hyebin said, emphasizing his every word. "Your one son is out from the game, so put the other one in" And Jin just wants to rip his ears off after hearing this. Is this man infront of him even sane? Is this marriage a game for him?

"Is this a game for you? Jungkook's life will be ruined! He never liked Taehyung!" Jin said but in return he saw Hyebin shrugging.

"As if he liked Daehyung" Jin's eyes widened "I don't need any confirmation from him, I know him better than anybody else in this universe. I know he doesn't have any feelings for Daehyung. So whether it's Daehyung or Taehyung, it doesn't matters. He will do what I say" Somi fell on the couch after listening to her husband.

He does not cares about their own son's feelings. Whoever he might be marrying but a man needs some time to digest that fact. But her husband just wants him to do whatever he says, like a key doll.

"What about my son then!? We will never ask our son to marry anyone he doesn't want" Namjoon declared through gritted teeth. Hyebin answered "well your other son pushed you in a situation where you are bound to marry your younger one to my son. Or I was thinking" Hyebin stopped to smile menacingly at the Kims before continuing.

"Why should I go to mud alone? I can drag you all along with me. If because of you my reputation ruins, I will too ruin your reputation and make sure it never comes back. And you know I do what I say Namjoon" he completed while everyone in the room stared at him, completely shocked.

Nobody expected him to be this blinded by his social standard to cross every boundary.

"Do you realise, what you are doing right now is blackmailing!?" Namjoon yelled at him but still it didn't affect him.

Taehyung was listening the elders quarreling but when he heard Hyebin's last words, his mind went blank other than the thought of protecting his family.

He can't let Hyebin play his dirty game with his parents. Whatever it might be, the truth now is, his brother is not here and without him the marriage will be cancelled. And Hyebin won't let that happen because it will cost him his fame and his reputation.

He has to do something now.

He said to Jungkook he does his responsibilities, the memory automatically playing in his head. And now protecting his parents is a big responsibility and priority of his. His hyung won't be the one to always be responsible because today they are in this situation because of him.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breathe before opening them again and staring at Hyebin with a death stare.

"I'll do it"