Chapter 34

A Few Hours Before The Marriage

"I cannot find my phone! I will just go find it quickly and come back! Okay? I'm going!" Daehyung shouted at Taehyung and without waiting for a response from the younger he left.

He took his car and exited their mansion, failing to notice the human storm right infront of him.

As he drove out, an unfamiliar car entered.

Daehyung could not see the person driving the car nor the passengers present. He just shrugged assuming them as their any other relatives.

He straight went to his office as the first place to find his phone. He parked his car and made his way to the building.

The car from before parked soon after. And there came Eunbi.

She got out of her car and hurried to follow Daehyung.

She was very furious when she got to know about Daehyung's marriage news. She immediately booked tickets and flew back to Korea, 2 months ago.

She had been secretly stalking and finding ways to break their marriage when suddenly Daehyung went to Japan, forbidding her from hatching any plan. And after he came back too she could not find a way to separate Daehyung and Jungkook. Jungkook was doing nothing which she could atleast exaggerate and use it to put him under the limelight. And even Daehyung after returning from Japan was always seen with his friends or family.

She was nearly losing hope when on the day of marriage she decided to go to the Kims and put on a drama.

She just entered with her car when she saw Daehyung driving out so she decided to follow him. And like that, she reached Daehyung's office.

She followed Daehyung without letting him know about her presence.

She saw him entre his cabin and start searching, mumbling about his phone.

She got the idea that maybe he was finding his phone. She looked around and found 2 employees still there, packing up.

She anxiously waited for them to leave. Her eyes going to Daehyung and coming back to the employees as she prayed to the God to delay Daehyung as much as possible.

She walked to his cabin, still hiding from his eye and looked back to find the others leaving.

Her eyes widened in relief as she breathed out through her nose and turned back to Daehyung.

She flinched when Daehyung kicked the big mahogany table, emitting a loud noise.

She watched as a pen rolled down from the table surface and fell on the floor and soon after Daehyung crouched down too.

Her eyes widened, seeing an opportunity come sit on her hand.

Without thinking twice she slowly walked to the door and locked it.

A smile finally surfaced her face as she breathed out and stood there watching Daehyung try to get something behind the large table.

But the smile fell in an instant when she heard footsteps approaching her, untill they stopped.

With a terrified heart, she turned around.

There stood a worker, in his uniform.

She immediately pushed the man away from Daehyung's cabin and "shhhh!" The man was terrified looking at Eunbi's almost psychopathic expression.

"What did you see?" She whispered.

The man shook his head. Eunbi smiled.

"Will you do me a favour then?" She asked but upon recieving no reply, her eyes darkened.

"If you do, I'll pay you" she said.

The man slowly looked into her eyes "how much?"

"3 million won"

The man visibly paused, probably finding the amount a lot but only a fool would refuse an amount as big as that.

He nodded and Eunbi took slow steps to Daehyung's cabin. Her eyes widened when she saw Daehyung with his phone in his hand, walking towards the door and then he tried to open the door.

She looked back at the worker "Go quickly and cut off the electricity! Go!" She whisper yelled at him. The man nodded and rushed to do the ordered but he stopped on his track when he heard "Anybody there!!? Please open the door!! Get me out!!"

His brain slowly processed what was happening as he looked back at Eunbi but after receiving a glare from her, he knew only one thing. His money. He needn't care for whatever is happening.

After the man went out of her sight, she noticed that Daehyung's screams had stopped.

She cautiously looked inside to find Daehyung trying to open his phone. She smirked when he mumbled an audible "no charge?"

He rushed to find the charger and there Eunbi worried if the man did cut off the electricity or not.

But when Daehyung punched the wall near him out of frustration and disappointment, she knew that the man did his work and now there's no way out for Daehyung.

She heard Daehyung bang on the door and scream for help.

She laughed to herself as she finally succeeded in her movite of breaking off Daehyung and Jungkook's marriage.

*Slap*

"You were my friend!" Daehyung screamed in agony while his palm burned slightly by the force he slapped Eunbi.

"Why would you even do that!?–" tears fell from his eyes. The tears of anger, grief and despair.

He certainly chose to trust the wrong one.

"I never wanted to be your just friend! I loved you!" She screeched.

"You said to move on! Do you think it's easy to move on!!?" She screamed at Daehyung.

"How do you feel now? How do you feel after not getting the same love from the one you love?" Daehyung closed his eyes as the past recalled itself.

Eunbi confessed to him about her love towards him but he was in love with Jungkook then.

She begged to give her love a chance but he denied. He ignored the love he could bask in and chased and hoped for that love that seemed way too far in reach.

"He never loved you and nor would have ever! I wanted you to go through what I had once gone and still am! Only if you had accepted me back then, you would have never been in a situation like this." She cried.

"I loved you. Would have given you the world." Her voice softened at the memories of her love.

"But you decided to not love me back, not give me a chance, not give my love a chance and waste it on someone not worth it!" She screeched furiously, more tears falling out of her eyes.

"He!" Her finger pointed at Jungkook "is not worth your love!"

"So for the sake of love I had to break your marriage with him." She wiped her tears and slowly composed herself.

"But what about us now?" Taehyung asked.

"Because of what you did, we both were forced to marry" he said making Eunbi look up at him "that was never my intention, Tae"

"Maybe that day Jungkook would have stayed unmarried. But it was his father who dragged you down into this, not me. It's just fate. Accept it" she smiled at both Taehyung and Jungkook.

"It was your fate too that Daehyung hyung did not accept you. You should have accepted that." Eunbi's smile fell hearing Jungkook.

"Yes it was my father because of whom we are married but only if you hadn't been so crazily gone in love then none of this would have never happened."

"We will sure accept our fate but you should first learn to do that." Jungkook said, displeased eyes staring right into Eunbi's.

"You have done real bad. Don't expect forgiveness from us, ever."