Chapter 7

"Umm..." Jungkook cleared his throat and glanced at Daehyung's face who did not say anything nor did he look at him.

Jungkook sighed through his nose. Their parents sent them to talk alone for a bit but here they are, not even speaking a single word.

He looked out of the window, not knowing what to say but then faced the man sitting beside him when he started speaking "do you... Do you even like me?" Daehyung asked as he looked into Jungkook's eyes while the said man sucked in a breath

"Honestly saying, no." After saying those words Jungkook could clearly see sadness reflecting on Daehyung's face, but he soon continued "but I believe I can do that later, after marriage" he awkwardly spoke.

And as soon as he completed his sentence Daehyung snapped his head towards him with big eyes.

"That means you are agreeing with our marriage?" And his eyes sparkled when he heard Jungkook's next words "maybe" but what he didn't hear was the hesitation in his voice.

Daehyung nodded with hope and the next few minutes they were again just sitting in silence "shall we go then?" Jungkook asked to which Daehyung nodded.

Jungkook was walking towards the living area along with Daehyung when he heard his father's voice "if our Jungkook marries Daehyung then I'll be the happiest one, you know. I'll be in peace" he laughed talking to Namjin but he didn't knew what his words were doing to his son's head.

His parents are happy.

This is what he forever wanted to do. He has made his father enough disappointed, not anymore.

With this in his mind he entered the living room. "Did you both talk?" Jin asked, eyes on his son who nodded with a smile but frowned when Taehyung stood up from his seat "nice! But I wanna talk with him too" he announced and marched towards Jungkook who was watching him with eyes big and mouth hung.

He didn't give a shit to anybody's reaction and dragged the awestruck bunny somewhere out of their parents eyes and ears.

He opened the door of a random room and stepped inside it while still holding Jungkook's bicep.

When they both were inside the room and the door shut, Jungkook snatched back his hand from Taehyung's grip and shouted at him "have you gone mad? Why do you want to talk to me right now?"

Taehyung just shrugged "why not? I'm his brother I have rights to do so" he said with an eye roll which made Jungkook annoyed.

"This is not good! You could have talked to me there! Infront of them! Why did you drag me here?" He asked frustratedly.

What the others outside must thinking right now? And this man infront of him is just too careless to give a fuck about anything.

"Listen here brat! Just answer me, are you accepting to marry my brother?" Taehyung asked as he looked down at Jungkook with a frown on his face.

Jungkook clicked his tongue "why do you care?" He looked into Taehyung's eyes who groaned in annoyance.

"I'm his brother, ofcourse I'll always want him to be in safe hands!" He said in a duh tone which offended Jungkook.

"And you think I'm bad? Well then poor you! Don't know about your brother but you do deserve bad people" he tsked while Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"You don't tell me what I deserve or not just answer me for fucks sake! Is it a yes or a no?" This time Jungkook rolled his eyes "so desparate! Why don't you know it outside" he bumped his shoulder with Taehyung and walked towards the door.

Just when he twisted the knob, he felt a hand gripping his free hand.

He turned back at Taehyung, who was glaring at him while holding his hand, and equally glared back at him before yanking away his hand from the older's grip and marching out of the room.

Taehyung just stared at the boy's figure going out of his sight as he gritted his teeth and marched out of the room too.

Upon entering the living room he was first met with Jungkook and his papa glaring at him.

He gulped looking at Jin and sat beside him "if he says no to this marriage because of you then you'll see" Jin muttered to him in a dangerous voice and Tae instantly nodded like a kid.

"So, what have you both decided?" Namjoon asked glancing at both Jungkook and Daehyung "I'm happy with this" Daehyung said and shyly smiled while now everybody's eyes turned towards Jungkook.

He glanced at his parents and sighed before fixing his gaze at Taehyung and announcing-

"prepare for the marriage"