Chapter 14

"You are pushing yourself aren't you?" Taehyung asked once Jungkook closed the door of his room.

Jungkook frowned and made his way towards Taehyung before standing infront of him, with a nice distance.

"What are you talking about?" He asked while Taehyung chuckled sarcastically. "Do you think I can't see it? Your behaviour with my brother? You clearly don't like him! I said you to not accept this marriage, but you did! Did you just do it to be a brat and just because I said it?" Taehyung raged while Jungkook lost his temper. He marched forward before blasting.

"What do you know? What do you know about me to raise such questions? Yes, I don't like your brother in that way to accept this marriage but you will never know my situation! Have you ever tried to put yourself in my shoes and think about this? Even if you ever did, u still would never understand. Because you and I are completely different in his matter! I can't do whatever I wish like you. I have responsibilities Taehyung, responsibilities!" Annoyed, Taehyung took a step forward. Nobody in that room cares about personal space anymore. They are too raged to give a shit about that.

"And you think I don't have responsibilities?" Taehyung was going to speak more but Jungkook was fast enough to reply "maybe you do have, but do you ever give a shit to that?–" "ofcourse I do!" Taehyung cut him off by yelling "I think you don't see, but I do have responsibilities and I do perform them! If I wouldn't have cared about them then I wouldn't be here trying to talk it out with you in personal! I would have created such a scene that forget about this marriage–" Taehyung moved his head even closer to Jungkook, eyes boring into the latter's, and whispered in a dark voice "–our families would've never liked to face each other ever again, for fucking. god's. sake." Jungkook deadly glared at him.

"And do you think you are not creating a scene by starting this unnecessary fight!?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow and asked in a whisper too, following Taehyung's previous activity.

Taehyung clicked his tongue "well, you said to talk inside" he said with a shrug, annoying the younger even more.

"I never knew, your 'talk' would be this!" Jungkook exclaimed with mockery prominent in his voice to which Taehyung replied "well then now you know" with another shrug.

Outside the room was a whole different scenario. In-haa and her two friends were trying to figure out what was going on in Jungkook's room though they could only hear the muffled voices of the two men inside.

Yunji, one of the two friends, giggled while backing off from the door "seems like they are arguing" In-haa backed off from the door too but clenched her fists when she heard Yunji's next words "like a couple" her other friend, Aashu, widened her eyes hearing Yunji because they clearly know that In-haa likes Taehyung, who is now inside her brother's room with her brother himself. And God knows what they are doing.

Fuming from anger, In-haa twisted the knob and without even thinking twice she opened the door.

The two inside the room snapped their head towards the intruder, which was In-haa.

In-haa curled her fingers even more after witnessing her brother and crush literally breathing eachother's breath while her brother's hands were fisting Taehyung's collar.

"In-haa" Jungkook mumbled under his breath as he let go of Taehyung's shirt collar.

In-haa just gritted her teeth, her friend's words ringing at the back of her head. Her mind registering her brother's and Taehyung's closeness as a threat.

The closeness they have right now and the closeness in the hating relationship they have had since the day they met.

"I'm sorry" In-haa grumbled and dashed out of the room, slamming the door.

Taehyung turned his face to Jungkook "does she not have any manners? Haven't you taught her to knock before entering?" Taehyung asked while the younger rolled his eyes and faced him with a serious look.

"Taehyung, whatever is happening is happening for good, this is what I have in my mind. So just forget about everything and accept whatever is happening and whatever is going to happen. And let's just stop this here, I have no energy to fight on this" Jungkook gently explained for a last time while Taehyung just let out a defeated sigh after hearing him.

"I just want my brother happy at the end of the day" Taehyung husked in his deep voice to which the younger nodded "you will" he assured.

The older just stared at him before nodding "and if I don't?" He asked

Jungkook's expression became blank as he stared into Taehyung's eyes "then you can do whatever you want"

"Yeah, I'll do whatever I want"