chapter 17 SURPRISE SURPRISE!!

"WHAT?"

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SCREAMING? And yah, she was his twin sister. I mean is his twin sister" I finished.

"Okay. Then why isn't she here. I mean all their family members are here. Right?"

"Yah , why isn't she here?"

"Dee, how would I know, you're suppose to ask him " with one eye brow raised

I was about yell at her  and ask her why she raised her eyebrow , and giving me a doubt that he was lying about that girl. But then I heard Arubah call me and Shana. So I let her go.

And when Arubah finally found us she started scolding us. and we taunted her and ask her take a chill pill, when she gave a crooked smile, we started getting goosebumps and realised we were in great trouble cause Arubah gives the crooked smile when someone gets in trouble. So we asked her

" Wh..what ...ee.. is ..ee ... it?"

"You too(pointing at me and shana ) actually got scared. It is good to know that my crooked smile still works on you too." and gave another crooked smile, but looked like a victory smile.

"Hahaha. Whatever . Why did you call us?" shana sounded a little eager to know

I smiled she sounds cute when she is eager to know things. Well it runs in our famil. To be cute.

And the Arubah smirk a very rare thing that happened and handed us something I wasn't expecting. I looked at my handed, there was a saree in my hand. She should be joking. C'mon a saree . I looked up to see Shana and she also didn't see that coming.

"go ahead and start getting changed" Arubah said it in a sing song way. That was when I noticed that Aurbah was also wearing a saree.

so me and Shana headed to a room .

"He said he loves me"I blurted , unconsciously.

"WHAT" she sounded like she choked on her saliva.

I explained her all the things and she punched me and said "how freaking awesome. Thou it sounds like a SRK movie." She took a breathe and I smiled at her . "OMG!! Your lovestory is like and SRK movie. GOD I am jealous of your life"

"If anything goes wrong in my life then I will blame you for eyeing my life"

and we smiled at each other.

It took me 25 mins to get that saree on and 20 mins for shana. yah slow in theses cases . I looked at my dress . It was navy blue which made my skin even fairer and I loosely braided my hairs and left the bangs untouched so the were falling in the left side of my face and covering that side of my face. I looked up to see Shana and she wore a maroon saree and maroon was 'so her colour' and it made her fairer and we both looked so matured which made me feel like an adult .

We were waiting for Maria to come , she was the bride so we patiently waited and she came wearing a jade green and dark red colour saree which made her so pretty she smiled at us. It was pretty much the first time me and Shana wearing saree so i could see the surprised look in her face.

We were waiting for Arubah to give the signal to come out . She said she will call us and then we should take the bride and come down stairs. She need Maria to be the center of attraction when she will go down. So we all agreed. And all the sudden it striked that Maria soon will be gone and would be busy with her married life which made a tear run through my cheek and i looked up to see Maria and Shana and the both was also crying. We saw each other and started laughing and sudden Aurbah and gave us a confused look . And asked "Are you three crying or laughing and then teared up. huh?"

"both"suddenly all of us answered and then looked at each other.

———————

A/N

SORRY FOR NOT UPLOAD.HAD A LOT IN PAST FEW WEEKS AND YAH SORRY