Chapter 2 Me!

He look's at me and smirks's . I look at him and we both made eye contact. As I was in a hurry, I said sorry and just ran . After a while the sangeeth's rituals were happening and I was sitting in the brides side with all my cousins and in front of us the grooms family is sitting . And we all were ready to sing when I caught someone staring at me . And I looked at the guy it was the guy who I hit earlier . I didn't pay attention to him .

The sangeeth went on till night and I forgot every thing and started dancing. Suddenly, I coul feel someones eyes on me and as I was about to turn I realised someone was stepping on my dress bottom. I slowly removed it from their feet and looked up to find the same guy looking at me with amused eyes. As I got so annoyed by this guy, I went outside and sat on a bench. I was all alone until I heard some foot steps , I turned around and it was the same guy so I just turned away .

He came and sat near me and I asked him in a frustrated way "Why are you annoying me? I already told you sorry.

" He simply shrugged in reply. As I couldn't do much I turned and started gazing at the moon . I could once again feel his gaze on me so I took a deep breath to calm myself down and asked him,

"Why. are. you. staring. at. me? He didn't reply but questioned.

"why are you staring at the moon?"

I was confused but I replied "cause its beautiful"

"that is the same reason why I am staring at you " he said.

I got puzzled "Huh?"

He explained " you are staring at the moon cause it is beautiful to you & I am staring at you cause you're beautiful to me"

causing me to blush but since it was dark he couldn't see it.

I pretended to be unfazed by his answer and said,

"Gah, you boys come up with such cheesy dialogues!" and stared laughing at him.