Chapter 12 what hell just happened

💁 Arshiya (POV)

I ran to my room. I hit someone . The worst thing that could have happened . And guess what , it was my sister . "Ergh". She saw me crying and asked me "why are you crying ?" I didn't want to answer that question . So I kept quite . And I very badly wanted to go to my room and cry . So , I ran again. My sister came running behind me like Kajol trying to catch the train in which Shahrukh khan is there.

I reached the room , shut the door and started crying . Arubah as usual she came banged on the door and I opened . Cause I wanted a hug. I went outside hugged her and I saw Arhan behind her . I didn't make any eye contact .

I pulled Arubah inside . She kinda did see Arhan there . So she was kinda sure that Arhan is involved in the whole making me cry process

DEE(Arubah) : what happened ? (In a tonting way )

MEE: ...........sobing............

DEE : what happened? Either you say it or else I will ask Arhan.

MEE:(hugged her again) he has a girl friend ( in a whispering way)

DEE: huh?

MEE: yah, he has a girl friend.

DEE: you wait here.(and turns towards the door )

I caught her hand and she turns again . Towards me

MEE: NO, plz don't go.

She nodded which actually means She is gonna say yes to me and gonna go do what she said she is not gonna do .

So , I followed her. Arhan was sitting on the stairs in a crouched manner. Arubah went near him . He look up and saw my sis and stood up . He asks "what happened ? Why was she crying ?"

And..... SLAP....

My sister slapped his fair cute face. Made it RED like a tomato 🍅. I feel pity for him cause Arubah's slaps are f-ing hard..

*****************

There are gonna be some changes in the stories name and cover 😃

So wait and enjoy reading the rest