Chapter 13 why is he smirking?

💁 Arshiya

My sister. Arubah.SLAPPED. ARHAN.

After the slap like hero she questioned him." You wanna know what happened." Silence for 10sec. " You broke my sister heart" "huh?" He said. "You don't know what you did?" She asked. "No, she asked me if I had a girlfriend? And I said yes." "Thats the point" breaking him. He was biting his lips and looking around with a smile. "Can I talk to you privately?" He said and dragged her cause she didn't go.

I very badly wanna know what they were talking about . When they were talking I turn and tried to figure out what they were talking about and when I turned again I could see her laughing and patting him. I guess he did see me looking at them. Well I didn't care. I just wanted to know what he said to Arubah which or how he corrupted her mind.

I went back to my room and I was still sobbing. I took my phone texted Arubah to come over. When she came I couldn't directly ask her about what they were talking about . So I asked her where she was and she lied.ARUBAH LIED TO ME. Told me that she was with mom. Egh. I hate her when she lies and especially when I know the truth.

So I just kept quiet and listened her lies . I wasn't ready to give up. So I asked her why was she so happy and she said nothing. And I raised one of my eye brow and she said "what?" Actually she screamed .or yelled. And I said nothing .

The next thing I can do.....

Is to go and ask Arhan what the hell did he say to Arubah. But before I do that . I had to readjust my make up. I was pretty red. Duh. I just cried. Oohph. I took a deep breathe . I basically didn't had to apply blush cause I was red.

I was going down stairs and saw Arhan talking to Aman. He saw me and gave me a smile . I turn my face. . And walked downstairs . I want and stood next to Shana. Oh I totally forgot . Shana . My best cousin sister . I Love Her . She is the most awesomest cousin . I tell her every thing like she is my diary and I am her diary to. So she does know about Arhan and all the thing . And Arhan also know Shana cause he was me with her a lot of time so once he did ask me who she was . Back to the point . I went and stood next to her and after a while our moms started coming to us and said us to go and eat. So we went to the buffa.

As usual there was cute guys severing and I wasn't interested in them. and the worst thing happened . Don't you dare think any bad think .It just that Arahan came and stood behind me . He leaned towards me...........

**********

A/N guys there will some changes in the name of the story and cover by next week . Hope you enjoyed. If you did then why don't you vote and comment . Pleash . Vote😬