Chapter 4 Another guy

It is annoying , where ever I go , he is also there . so I gave him a 'i hate u ' , and a 'whatever look'. And he gave me a crooked smile . Literally I would have fainted but then I didn't .

He is damn cute! We were playing a game were we had to pair up . Either 1 girl from the brides side and 1 boy from the groom side or in the opposite way.

So what else could have happened . He started walking toward's me . He got closer and closer until his elder brother came out of nowhere and asked me to be his pair . grr. I was waiting for Arhan to come and this is what I get . I was about to answer when my cousin came and asked him to dance with her.

I was in a relief and was standing there alone with no partner . And I heard someone asking me

"Are you alone" thinking that it was Arhan I said "yes" and turned and saw that it wasn't Arhan . It was another cute,handsome, hot guy . I also saw Arhan behind him .

We were having a dance competition and my partner was pretty good in it . I saw Arhan and he was angry on me . What can I do . My partner said his name was Aman .He also had awesome smiles . The crooked smile of his took my breath away . And Aman was the same age of Arhan and was Arhan best.....................