Chapter 8 Hehehe

The next day,

I woke up .I wore a peacock green dress . It took me a lot of time to get ready . You all know the relationship between make up and weddings. So it took me an hour . Now you might be thing I was over doing make up. Well, I even had to get my younger sibling and my nephew ready and this is one of the reasons why I hate my sister. She always dump her kid on me.

After the getting ready process , I went down stairs , I was giving tea , coffee to everyone . Ugh, the elder girls' responsibilities. I would like to kill the person who made responsibilities. And I was in a hurry , as rest of the my cousin was waiting for me to come and join them. And suddenly Arhan come's out of in front of me. I kinda like the suddenly popping out process . But then I noticed that Arhan's kurta ( shirt in hindi) got wet.

Then I realized that I dropped a cup of coffee on him. Thank god that it wasn't his wedding suit he was suppose to wear. So he was like no problem . "I'll just change it." He shrugged and winked .

I was shocked and I blushed a little. Okay, Alot.

Like c'mon!

He just winked at me. It was an awesome wink. And I said I was sorry by looking at the mess I did.

I first felt angry for dropping hot coffee at him. And felt extremely happy as I did it . Cause after the coffee fell on him the shirt got really sticky . It was sticking on his body and I saw his 6 PACK!!!

Oh MY GOD!!!!!!!

I kinda was surprised. I mean, a hot, cute looking guy in front of you , and you drop coffee on him and see his 6 pack. Common every single girl's dream. And it came true for me .

Ahhhh

I totally forgot every thing and especially that I was staring at his 6 pack. He looked at me asked " Are you okay?" with his crooked smile. His smile. "Huh?"

___________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for no uploading last week . I was sick and had exams.