Chapter 9 Shirtless

I dropped coffee on Arhan and saw his 6 PACK.

Seeing all this my sis comes and says : "Arha ,( my nick name ) what have you done?" She pointed at his shirt and said "Why don't you clean his shirt? After all you spoiled it. Go, take the shirt" .

I looked at her and she smiled , in a really crooked way . I raised an eyebrow and gave her a look which meant ' why are you doing this to me ?' And she gave me a 'DO IT' look. And I said 'okay'.

Arhan started walking like he was directing me . He even said "follow me". It was kinda cute . So I just followed him . And the worst part of all was we ladies weren't supposed to go to the men's side . And I had to. I went inside Arhan room as I couldn't stand outside alone.

I thought he was gonna use the washroom , but it turned out that he took his shirt out in front of me. I was extremely shocked and turned away. 5 minutes ago I was happy seeing his 6 pack through his shirt . And now I am shocked.

I just saw him shirtless . I couldn't stay there for a long time . Duh its a guys room and the guy is shirtless . So I came out of the room . He said "Wait , dont go alone. "

"It's okay, you get changed." I replied hurriedly.

I ran. I had no idea where I was going I could only see Arhan shirtless . And I was blushing c'mon I just saw Arhan shirtless. And I hit someone .

Thank god!!

It was Aman. He saw me blushing and asked "Whats happening?" with one eye brow raised . As he saw me coming out of Arhan's room and Arhan was behind me shirtless.

I blushed more . And ran.

-Meanwhile what happened between Arhan and Aman-

Aman turned and walked towards Arhan . Arhan was outside his room ,standing next to the door of his room. And Aman was smirking. Aman walked near to Arhan and grabbed Arhan's neck . Went to Arhan's room.

Aman : What's happenin? (slyly)

Arhan pushed Aman and Aman fell on the bed.

Aman: What was that for ? ( loudly)

Arhan: What the hell were you doing with Arshiya ? (Even louder)

[ Arhan actually didnt see any thing . He just saw Aman's hand on Arshiya ( as she bumped into him)]

Aman: Okay. Seriously, what the hell are you talking about ? Huh?

Arhan: I saw you holding her and telling her something that made her blush.

Aman: Oh. She bumped into me . When I looked at her, she was already blushing as she came out of your room and you were behind her - shirtless. So obviously, I asked her what is happening? That's all.