Chapter 11 What Happened?

Arhan (POV)

She came down stairs with my shirt. She washed my shirt. Haha . Egh, this is feeling when she comes. Ooh I LOVE IT.

But she looked pissed off . Must be that I made her wash my clothing before marrying her.

She came near me . Pulled my hand and smacked the shirt on my hand . It was hard I didn't react cause I had no idea why she did it .

She even smacked my wallet in my hand, a little gentler this this time almost as if it wasn't intended. I was searching for it . I thought i lost it . She turned . Didn't even look at me . So I called her.

" Arha, arha ". She didn't respond. It was weird. She never ignored when someone called her .

Anyway I searched her, like, the whole house . I couldn't find her . And I couldn't search the women side. Disappointed, I went to the front yard . The place were I first talked to her .

I went there and surprisingly she was there. And she looked angry.

I went and sat next to her so that she could take her anger on me.

She moved away. Its okay , might be because of the indian culture that our parents filled us with. Was expecting screams but she asked me in a very calm way,

She : Do you have a girl friend ?

Me :Yah, I do have a 'girl' friend ( duh, every one has girls as friends. Right? )

She : DON'T EVER TALK TO ME, EVER AGAIN!

Me: huh? (I am confused )

( Arshiya POV )

I was running to my room and bumped into my sister . She saw me crying . She asked "Why are you crying?". I didn't reply . I just ran .

A/N : Hey guys! I don't know when the next update will be as I'm leaving for vacation and I'm not sure whether I'll get the time to update. Comment your views on the story till yet and please vote. It will be very much appriciated.