Chapter 10 Who is she ?

I ran and reached the hall. I took a long breath . I suddenly noticed that a lot of people were staring at me . And I think they started assuming a lot of things - in a negative way. I mean, I did come from the men side and I was running. There are a lot of possibilities of gossips to start so I smirked and ran to my room shut the door.

I went to my washroom so that I could wash Arhan's shirt. He shirt was in my hand . And excuse me, but it's not everyday that you have your crush's shirt in your hand and since I am kinda dumb some times , I sniffed the shirt. Simce I'd dropped coffe on it, it smelt coffee-ish.

Suddenly some thing fell from the pocket . It was his wallet. Again girly moment . I had his wallet. Obliviously like all girls I also opened it . He had a lot of money in it . And I found the MOST ADORABLE THING. His baby pic.

He was so adorably cute. I took the pic out of the wallet and another pic fell.

It was a pic of Arhan and a girl..........

And behind the pic , some thing was written...

With lots and lots of love,

Your Own ♥

I think it was Arhan's girlfriend. And the pic was taken weeks ago.

I am blank.

I have no feeling to tell right now .

I don't know what to do . Scream , Cry ,Yell..

Egghh

Well, it was my fault . He never said that he loves me or any thing. Anyway.........

I was kinda pissed off. Kinda? I was totally pissed off .

I finished washing his shirt. So I went down stairs to hand over his shirt and wallet .

As I reached down stairs and he came to me . I gave the shirt and didn't look at his face . I actually smacked it in his hand . The smack was kinda hard . Even I felt it. And gave his wallet to him separately . I didn't smack that .

I just turn and walked away could hear him calling me "Arha, Arha"

I pretended not to hear him .

I was heart broken and so went in the front yard . Sat in the bench there .

After a while

Arhan came and sat next to me . I moved away from him. I asked him sobbingly

Me: Do you. Have a. Girl. Friend?

He: (looked at me in surprised way & smirked): YAH. I am having a girl friend.

Me:( turned totally red due to anger and hatred ): DON'T EVER TALK TO ME , EVER AGAIN!

He: Huh?

It was as if the words slipped out of my mouth. Stupid, stupid Arha. I couldn't do anything now, so I stood up and ran inside.