Chatper 14 what if I don't

💁 Arshiya

Arhan came and stood behind me. He leaned towards me . And I took a step forward. He also took a step forward . I got angry and was about to turn and yell at him . When......

He said " why aren't you talking to me and why are you showing this attitude? Huh?" I didn't reply. What was I supposed to do hug him and say that he broke my heart and smile at him. Well..... Ugh. I hate this feeling. So I took a step forward and he took a step forward. I got so irritated. I took everything I wanted and was about to walk away and he caught my hand and pulled me and told " tonight at 9"

I turned and gave him a one eyebrow raised look . " the same place where we met first " with crooked smile. And now both eyebrows raised. His crooked smile kinda terrified me. I wanted to go but I didn't want to go .ugh . Again I hate this feeling.

At late night we were in a party mood. So we all went to the hall and started dancing. I was kinda in tension cause he asked to come and it was about 8:49 . 11min more . Abvo everyone will be curious to know what is he gonna do even I was .

OMG!!!! It's almost 8:59. Only 1min left. It 9. I was staring at the clock when someone dragged me out of the hall. He or she covered my mouth so I couldn't scream. I was dragged to the front yard . The person let me free so that I could see the person's face.

It was Arhan...............

***********************

Why did ARHAN bring Arshiya to the front yard?

Guy my computer need to be formatted so I would do the editing's wen i get my computer so wait .

And pls vote 😊