Chapter 6 Nevermind

The next day, the both of us seemed to ignored each other. I mean, I was ignoring him but I expected him to talk to me. Why was he ignoring me? Ugh. It was getting me so irritated!

Arhan (POV)

She isn't even looking at me. Maybe she doesn't care about me...Maybe it doesn't bother her... Maybe I was wrong...

Arshiya (POV)

That night , I was sitting there in the front yard staring at the moon and thinking of our first meet (and also blushing). But then something poped in my mind, maybe be he wanted to have fun pranking me and watch me stupidly falling in love with him. Suddenly I heard some foot steps and checked who it was . It was Arhan . I gave him a crooked look.

He came and sat near me . He was about to say some thing when my cousin came and dragged me in to the hall where everyone was dancing .

I went inside and saw Arhan also getting in . His face looked like he was pissed about something . But when Aman came and said something to Arhan .Arhan smiled again.......Ahhhhh . His smile is one the cutest thing on earth . Seeing Arhan and Aman together made me feel warm all over . It was like two angels standing there . But the cuter one was Arhan . Thinking of Arhan made me blush. Arhan not only looked good but he had a good personality . Even his family .

Arhan's mom was a pretty good aunty . She liked me very much I guess cause when ever I pass by her she call's and ask me stuff like, 'how are you beti (hindi word for daughter)? Your dress is pretty, you're beautiful.'

And every time even Arhan get's introduced to some one, she call's me and introduces me also. I have no idea why. Ahran had an elder brother (Ashiq) and a younger brother (Ahil) and his twin (Alia) who are two years younger than Arhan . Which means Ahil and Alia are my age. So if I marry Arhan I will have a sister and brother-in-law of my age.

Woah!

Where am I going?

Marry and Arhan!?

I..guess..I..like..him... Or is it..Love?

Shit.

___________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for not uploading .

So what do u thing is gonna happen .

Is Arshiya gonna confess her love? Why is she afraid of love?

And I will be publishing every thursday , friday and saturday.