Chapter 7 Do I Actually Like Him

Ok! I am confused . I like Arhan . I like this feeling but I don't want to accept it . I have no idea why . I guess it is because what happened to my sister...

-FLASHBACK-

3 year's ago , My sis who fell in love with one of our far relative . They both were this cute couple who's is going to love each other forever and ever. He was a good guy ,and I was they only one to know about my sister's love story as she herself told me . I was also excited to call him jiju ( brother-in-law).

One day , He and his family came over . Me and my sister was so excited as we thought they came with a proposal . And it turned out to be that they came to invite us for his marriage . That jerk wasn't marrying my sister. And the reason was he couldn't confess his love on my sister to his parents .

And the worst part of all is . My sister got a heart attack on his wedding . That's right, she was gonna die . But didn't .I thank god every day for saving my sister. If she dies then he dies too. No, I kill him.

-FLASHBACK ENDS-

When ever I think about Arhan this what comes in my mind. I hate my brain for doing this. For scaring me. I might be think how cute Arhan is and this pops in. I really like him . But don't want to accept it. What should I do?

Okay! I will ask my sister about this . Ater the dance we will go to sleep ,I will ask her at that time .

I'm quite close with my sister. So much that she shares her feelings with me and I share my feelings with her too. Hence, it was kinda easy when I started tell her about Arhan.

Me : Dee , I have something to tell you.

Dee: What is it?

Me : Nothing , I just want to talk to you about my feelings..

Dee: Feelings? Okay, come sit.

Me: Dee , do you remember that guy, Arhan?

Dee: Yah, what did he do?

Me: Dee , he didn't do anything wrong , his and my heart has gone crazy!

Dee: ( with one eye brow raised ) Huh?

Me: I uh... love him. No,No,No, I like him. ( without looking at her)

Dee: Ahaan.. But whats wrong with that? Why are you so.. stressed..? ( with a slight laugh)

Me: I'm just scared. What if he turns out to be a jerk.

Dee: No, No. Arhan is a good kid.

Me : Dee , really? "Good Kid"? Seriously, "Kid"?!

Dee: What? Huh? Just because you like him , he is not getting older than  me. Okay?

Me : Okay.

Dee : Okay.

Me : Okay.

We looked at each other and burst out laughing . Like hell. And our laughs turned out to be kinda loud , so mom came to our room and scolded us . As soon as mom left we laughed again .