Chapter 5 Us.. Probably

After the game I saw Arfan and Aman were talking. Arhan looked pissed off . As he saw me looking at them and gave me a smile . I felt like I did something wrong. And one of my cousin brother, who knew Arhan ( and the things that happened previously), came and dragged me out of the crowd and took me to a room . My cousin said that he over heard Arhan and Aman's conversation . And it was something like this .

Arhan:"Dude , why did you do that?"

Aman:" Did what?"

Arhan (looking frustrated):"I told you about a girl, right?"

Aman:"Yah,(putting his hand around Arhan's neck) who is she ? Where is she? Were you dancing with her?"

Arhan: (controlling his anger) No,I wasn't. But you were. She is the one you were dancing with..

Aman:Sh-she is the one? Dude, he is so hot.

Arhan (making a fist, but didn't punch): she is mine and your sister-in-law . Ok?

Aman: Dude! She is all yours!

And after hearing this I blushed, my heart was fluttering like crazy.

And I saw him , and he saw me blushing , I went near him and asked ,"So you have decide who is going to be your wife?"

"Huh?" He said looking puzzled.

I smirked. Then it seemed to click.

A worried look crossed his face,"Who the hell told you?"

I gave a smirk and turned to walk away. I looked over my shoulder and said "My spies" and just walked away. After taking a few steps, I turned to see one of the prettiest things, Arhan was blushing and his eyes were widened.

That night I couldn't sleep . I kept thinking about what happened. The whole day was awesome for me until my sister (the bride) came and told me that I am the one in charge of the up coming events as she was pissed off about the sangeeth and the mehandi . In sangeeth , I was the lead singer from my family.

I ended up staring at the moon. And this reminded me of Arhan .

Even though I like him and he is cute ,handsome and the most adorable person, I can't fall in love with him. It not that my family is the typical Indian family and doesn't like love marriage or love or anything like that . I just...cant. I dunno what to do........

An idea popped into my mind, I will act like I don't care for him and see what he will do .......

Meanwhile Arhan's (POV)

OMG! She actually got to know that I like her . Well, I want her to know . But I donno what should I do .

Anyway, I will act like I don't care for her and see what she does.......

___________________________________________________________________________________

What do u think is gonna happen????