Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Gemma's Point of View

"Rach, wait up!" She paused in her walking state, and shook on her leg, looking impatient and in a hurry off to somewhere. "Girl, I got to pee!" I made a disgusted face, looking at her weirdly."Ew, gross. Didn't need to know."

To anyone me and Rachel maybe a little crazy but we honestly don't care that's one of the main reasons that were best friends if Rachel embarrass herself i'll do the same so she won't feel humiliated and plus, it's worth the laugh.

"Lol, girl let's go." As me and Rach walked down the hallways of course all eyes are on us. Me I'm not conceited, but people just hate on us for no reason. Some nasty glares from girls envying our attention and of jealousy and of course, stares from Teenage immature horny boys."Ooh, Gemma looking mighty fine today."

"Ooh look at Gemma booty!" I roll my eyes at their comments.

"Rachel girl let me be the one to call when it's time to hit those sheets!"

"Gems everyday were getting eye raped!" I shrugged my shoulders, not really caring. Sure it irks me, but it boost my self esteem. "Just chill. I know were just too gorgeous." She scoffs and rolled her eyes. "Conceited much?"

"Shut up vagina."

"Slut."

"Cunt."

Out of no where, me and Rach bust into loud laughter we were so loud our Principle, Mrs. Johnson stop us and told us to be quiet. "Oh my goodness, we're so retarded."

"You can say that again!"

"Oh my goodness, we're so retarded."

"Not really Rach!"

"Oh yeah hehe."

"You are the slow one."

Me and Rach have been best friends for as long as I can remember. We've always been envied on in life just because we're rich and beautiful. Of course we have guys falling at our feet but we are very picky. Some can say were sisters but you can clearly point out the differences, such as I have long wavy some times curly dirty blonde hair with naturally tan pale skin with bright blue eyes while Rachel has long red hair with  dark brown eyes with naturally pale skin.

"So what do you wanna do after school!" Rachel beamed.

I actually just wanted to go home and go to bed.

"Um, let's go to the mall?" I suggested.

Rachel looked over her shoulder and  groaned. "Yea sure"

"What was the 'Eurghh' for?"

"Look what every ones looking at"Rachel pointed to the mass gathering of girls surrounding someone or something.

"Wanna go check it out?"I asked curious of what the hell these girls are getting so excited for.

"Yeah sure"With that me and Rachel headed over to the crowd. We pushed past a couple of girls but they were becoming so rough I looked at Rachel and she jabbed her thumb pointing at the empty hallway.We both walked out the heated crowd.

"Whats up with that?"Rachel asked slightly out of breath.

I honestly had no idea.Usually these crowds happen when a hot guy comes and all the girls throw themselves at them. Especially this Lana Smith. I didn't hate her I just didn't like the way she acted she was just to extra.

"I don't know I bet Lana is in that crowd"

We both shared a laugh. "Yea she just might be"

DIIING!

 Just then the bell rung.School the worst part we have no classes together. We used to have Sixth period together, but she needs help in Math.

As if she read my mind.

"Ugh, school! Well, I'll see you later Gemmpoo."

I chuckled at her nickname for me"See ya, Rachpoo."

We both headed our opposite directions.

"KISSES!"

I laughed to myself walking the direction of my homeroom.

"HUGS!" I yelled back.

As I was walking back a hard figure bumped right into by face..

 I fell on my butt with an "Oomph." I clutched my head with my hand, Ugh really! Now is not the moment.

"What the fu-"

I was cut mid-sentence by a deep and might I say sexy husky voice that literally gave me goosebumps.

"Oh fuck are you okay?"

As I looked up my eyes met with the most beautiful hazel eyes I'd ever seen.

Is this what the girls were drooling over? Well I might as well be one of those girls.

Authors Note

Hiya:) This is my first book so tell me what you think! Yes I know it's not the best but hey! Your reading it and while your reading it hit that little vote button.

Gemma >>>> Sasha Pieterse

Thank you for reading PLEASE DONT' COPY MY WORK!!

Loves and Kisses!!! Not those sloppy kisses nobody likes those.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Chery:)