Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Kantas's Point of View

I did it. She's mine. I can't believe it! I pull into the driveway to my house. I put the car in park and turn the engine off.

I turn to look at Gemma.She looks so scared. It's a turn on for me. "Baby." I reach over and grab a strand of her hair.She flinches and moves closer to the car door.I sigh in frustration. I grab her hair a pull her closer to me forcefully.

She yelps and lands on my lap.Her hand dangerously close to my member.I look down and smile in contempt. "Your ready for that?"

Gemma looks up at me in disgust."I hate you! I have a boyfriend who I love very much! YOU DON'T DESERVE ME AND NEVER WILL!"

She's pushing me. I smile but I'm pretty sure it's not a smile.I sigh and push her off of me. I get out of the car and slam it shut.

I love her.I'm her boyfriend.She's mine.

I pinch the bridge of my nose."Gemma.."

Why is it so hard to love me? What have I done wrong?

All she needs is me, no one else.I walk over to her door and open it.She scoots away from me and try's to move to the drivers side frantically trying to open the door."Not today baby I have you and I'm not letting you go!" I yell at her.

I grab her foot and attempt to drag her out but she uses her other foot to kick me in the face. "GEMMA STOP IT NOW!"

She looks back at me with fear in her beautiful eyes.Tears running down her flushed cheeks."Please I just wanna go home I just want my mom and daddy WHY DID YOU HAVE TO!"

I grab her hair and pull her head back dragging her out of the car.She yelps and screams."PLEASE STOP!"

I grab her waist and pull her up.I cover her mouth with my hand she bites down trying to get free.

I kick the back of her legs making her fall limp in pain.She's still in my hold so she doesn't fall. I drag her to the front door throwing her on the ground.I rush over to close the car door.Out of the corner of my eyes I see her sprinting across my lawn.

"Damn girl really!"

I run over to her tackling her in a way that can cause a lot of pain.She screams in pain throwing her head back.I get onto her back putting all my weight on her making her scream more.I place my hand on her mouth to shut her up.

I get up and kick her once in her side.She groans in pain."You really had to piss me off hm?" I kick her once again."Stop trying me girl."

I pick her up and carry her back to the front door.I open the door and drop her on the floor.Gemma groans once more.I shut the door, locking every single lock.

"Welcome home princess."

Some Person Point of View

Lord what did I just witness.That poor girl Jesus she's hurt I can feel her pain her scream sends chills up my spine.What is he doing?

"DADDY! CALL 911 PLEASE!"

Closing the blinds I run up the stairs shaking my father violently."DAD THE GIRL SHE'S HURT THE GUY HAS HER OH MY GOD WAKE UP!"

He wakes up in a start."JESUS WHATS WRONG!"

I sigh and slap my forehead."DAD CALL THE FUCKING POLICE SHE'S PROBABLY GETTING MURDERED."

His eyes widened."WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT GET THE HOUSE PHONE!"

I hurriedly run to the hallway getting the phone of the hook and dialing 911.