Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Gemma's Point of View

We all heard the door slam shut. Moms walked over and locked the door then turned her head back to us.

"So how was your day at the mall?" She asked walking over to the stool, sat and gestured us to come over to her.

"Sit Sit and tell me!"

My Moms is just like a teenage girl at times. Wait scratch that ALL the time.

"Well..." I dragged on.I turned to look at Rachel to see if she was comfortable with me telling my Mom this information.She looked better than okay she looked like she actually wanted me to tell my mom what happen today.

"Today was a horrible start for me."Rachel admitted.

The reason I love my Mom was that she was just like a best friend to us and we could tell her anything.

"Ai Nobody likes a rough start but continue baby."

"Well when Gems left my side Evan came an-" My Mom cut Rachel off.

"EVAN? Hey hey! I like that boy but how is it a rough start?"

We all giggled at her little outburst then became serious.

"Well Evan raped me."

I was shock at how blunt Rachel was being but then again it is Rachel.

My Moms face was between shock and anger.I never see her so upset. She started saying curse words in Spanish and other languages I didn't even know!

"LUCAS COME HERE BABY."

In a matter of seconds my dad came over to the kitchen.

"Mia whats wrong?"My Dad questioned as he put a arm over my moms shoulder.

"Evan That's What! He raped Rachel she still a kid and he just took advantage of her he even too-"

 Rachel cut mom off before she could say anymore."Mommy Mia its okay James and Gregg handled it for me."

Moms face turned into a confused expression."¿Quién Gregg?" Who's Gregg. My mother asked.

"Oh an old friend."I said for Rachel she quickly hid her face in her shirt for we couldn't see the blush creeping onto her face.

"Ohhh I get it listen we'll talk more in the morning okay?"Mom said before we could even say anything Dad butted in "Oh yes off to bed Girls." Dad said looking down at mom flirtatiously.

Just Gross Parent Sex

"Yea lets go nighties." Rachel and I  said at the same time we both walked over and gave mom a kiss on her cheek and dad a hug goodnight and raced up the stairs.

Once we got to my room we shut the door and looked at each other then burst into loud fits of laughter.

"You should of seen your face Gems DEAD!" Rachel said before falling on the ground from laughing so hard.

"Hey it wasn't that funny." I pout.

"I guess hey give me some of your pa-jam-jams."

I giggled at her verison of saying pajamas."You know where they are babes."

"Oh yea I'm changing!" Rachel said as she went into the closet and changed.

Yawning I took off my purse and set it down on my desk and walked over to the bathroom.I took my hair out of the ponytail and let it tumbled to my waist my hair was growing pretty long.I brushed all the knots out and decided to leave it down for the night.I brushed my teeth and changed into some fluffy yellow pajama shorts and a white singlet.