Chapter 9

Chapter 9

James Point of View

If these Kids think they can get away with this.Well they got another thing coming.

I started walking away from my girls and sat on a bench near the entrance of the mall and sat.I slouched in my seat creasing my forehead just thinking of today's actions.

A Prick almost hit Reddie if it wasn't for me or Gregg I owe that guy.Another Prick is after my little sister.No offenses I actually like Gregg he seems to make Rachel happy and is better than some ass hitting her like she's a punching bag.But Kaden something about him just screams ' I just wanna fuck your sister'.Gemma needs a man not a player.

But these guys look so FUCKING familiar its not a joke.I need to call Aiden to sort this shit out.Aiden is like my assistant he puts everything in order for me so I just carry out the business while he plans them he's very smart and a good catch he's one of my best friends.Gemma needs someone like him.

"Um you wanted to speak to us James"Kaden said looking scared while Gregg was looking lost.

I silently chuckled to myself for Greggs actions this guy was just funny no wonder Reddie likes him.

"Why are you laughing James"Gregg asked looked scared too.

Damn why is everyone scared of me now?

"Because of ya your very funny lad"I said chuckling

"Thanks bro that's boosts my ego cause you know got to look good for these females"He said while he pulls his shirt and flex his muscles with a wink.

This earns a laugh from all three of us.But that's not what I wanted to talk to them about.

"So you guys and me girls whats up with that?"I asked mostly just wanting to hear Kadens response

The looks at each other silently communicating to themselves.

"I really like Rachel,I honestly really want to call her my girlfriend always wanted to"Gregg said looking me directly in the eyes.This is why I like this guy straight to the point unlike Kaden.

"Same"Kaden spoke.

Same? Really Same!

"Same Eh? so obviously you don't want me sister."

Kadens face turned to a worried face."N-No that's not what I meant Sir"Kaden stuttered.

"Sure it wasn't"

Gregg nudged Kaden in the rib making him flinch but maintain compose.

"Look"I said trying to get straight to the point."What ever you guys decided on doing just making sure you know if you fuck with their hearts I'll fuck with your faces.Got it?"I said crossing my arms over my chest with a little smirk.

They both look scared.Thats exactly what I wanted.

"Besides that nice meeting ya guys"I stood up and walked over and gave Gregg a 'Bro Hug' and whispered"Please treat me Reddie right she deserves the best"And that was the truth she didn't need any guy fucking with her time and Gregg didn't seem like he'll do that.

I walked over to Kaden and eyed him up and down then look back up to his face."If you want her you'll fight right?"I stretched out my hand and gave him a shake and walked away.

I looked over my shoulder and saw them getting into their car."USE ME ADVICE LADS"I yelled.They better use my advice.

Gregg stuck his head out of the car and gave me a salute."YES SIR" and popped his head back int he car and speed out of the mall.