Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Gemma's Point of View

"I was raped." Those three words can haunt some one for life what makes it worse those three words coming from a person you love. What do I do, WHAT I DO I SAY

"BY WHO Please tell me your lying."

"Umm No."

I searched Rachel face for any kind of playful expression but her face was dead serious.The way her brown eyes filled with some sort of emotion I couldn't understand.

"Please tell me you were jumped by some horny jocks."

"No"

"Who?"

"Ev-"

I didn't even give her a chance to finish her sentence as I literally pounced on her. Rachel fell off my bed and landed with an oomph. I quickly got from my current position and straddled Rachel.

"WHAT THE HELL RACH!!! EVAN EVAN ARE YOU LYING TO ME PLEASE TELL ME YOUR LYING!"

By now tears were rolling down my cheeks and onto to Rachels pale face.

"I wish I really was."

No No No Evan I couldn't comprehend this Evan. Everyone loved Evan he was the perfect choice for Rachel everything every girl wanted heck even I was jealous of her when he literally got on his knees in front of the entire studybody and asked her to be his girlfriend.What girl didn't want a guy like Evan!!Now I'm hearing this.

"When WHEN TELL ME WHEN!"

"Today."

Her voice was barely above a whisper but I heard loud and clear.Today wait but she was with me this morning and after school.

"When Today Rachel."

"During School."

"Oh."

That was all I could say. My Best friend was just raped. She was taken advantage of.

"Please Tell me it wasn't the Evan?"

"Its was."

"Come here." I got from our current position and embraced her with the biggest hug I could muster.Man this hug was probably better than the famous 'Horan Hug'.I felt the wetness of the tear soak into my t-shirt.

"Shh Shh its okay let it all out babes."

For the next hour or so my whole upper body was wet from tears.Literally.

"Gems."

"Yea babes."

"Thank you."

That what broke my heart. This guy broke Rachel he took every single piece of pride she had and destroyed with his own doings.

"For what I'm always be here no need to thank me."

"No for being Perfect."

Me Perfect? Never I'm just your usually valley girl not Perfect.

"Babes I'm not perfect I'm just me Gemma Renee Hunter your usually valley girl."

"Seriously Your Perfect."

I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Thanks Rach."

"No problem."