Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Rachel Point of View

Does everything in my life have to suck. Literally.

"Rach Wake up."

"Really the ride is wasn't that long."

"Ok I'll just start singing Taylor Swift songs." Gemma said in a sing-song voice dragging out songs.

"Okay...NOW I'M FEELING 22!!!!" Gemma screamed not even sung just plain out screamed.

"OKAY I'M UP JUST STOP SINGING THAT HORRIBLE SONG!!!"

"See now get up were home."

"Alrighty lets go." With that we both got out the car and headed over to the front door.

"Gems did you lock the door?"

"Oh shit forgot thanks boo." Gemma took out the keys from her purse and clicked the button to lock her BMW.

 Both of are parents were loaded with money. Gemma parents own a major successful Law firm while my dad has a successful landscaping business and my Mom stays home but for fun she helps at the town center.Gemma's House was a brown two story with a balcony off to the right of the house. It was your typical middle class home.

Gemma unlocked her heavy french doors threw her bag over to the side of her door and heading up the stairs to her room.

"Okay now spill." Gemma said as we both bounced on her queen sized bed.

I was scared of Gemma's reaction.What if she's thinks of me differently? I know bestfriends shouldn't but I couldn't help bu think of what if?

"Umm Uhh."

Wow, Rachel stuttering is only going to get you questioned more.

"Rach you can tell me anything that's why were Best Friends."

"I just didn't feel well today." I say cautiously and put my head down ashamed of the information I was going to spill to Gemma.

"Come on Rach we all know that's bullshit."

Come on just tell your best friend.

"I was raped." My voice was barely above a whisper and Gemma heard everything clearly like I just yelled that she won the lotto.

"BY WHO!! Please tell me your lying."

I wish I was.

"Umm No."

The way Gemma face went was a sour face like she just found out I killed her baby.

"Please tell me your were jumped by some horny jocks."

"No."

"Who?"

Authors Note

CLIFF HANGER!!!

Evan is played by Tyler Posey:)

Comment (Tell me what you liked.)

Fan(Just click my profile and click follow I'll follow back!)

Vote(Dont't be scared!)

-Chery