Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Rachel's Point of View

"Girl I got to pee!" I exclaimed, "Ew, gross." said Gems as she had a weird expression on her face. Me and Gems have been best friends for as long as I could remember. You know the whole cliche movie friendship, Yeah that's us. "Lol girl lets go."

As me and Gems starting walking down the hallways of course all eyes are on us. Some nasty glares from jealous bimbo looking girls and of course stares from idiotic boys.

"Ooh, Gemma looking mighty fine today."

"Rachel, let me be your dreams."

"Gems, everyday were getting eye raped." I look at the boys who were calling out inappropriate things.

"Just chill we're just too gorgeous."

That was true but the person who makes me feel loved is Gemma and of course family. My own boyfriend doesn't make me feel loved, he just uses me for money and sex. I wanted to wait until I was married to the one, but he just got angry and abuse me then rapes me.. Ugh, I hate that word with a passion . I never told anyone not even Gemma.

"Conceited much?"

"Shut up vagina."

"Slut."

"Cunt."

This reminds me of the things Evan says to me. I hate saying his name he's just Blehh yup that what I'll call him blehh. I couldn't tell Gems so I just went along with her laughing. We were laughing so loud the principle told us to be quiet.

"Oh my goodness, we're so retarded."

"You can say that again!"

"Oh my goodness, were so retarded."

"Not really Rach!"

"Oh yeah, hehe.'

"You are the dumb one."

Ouch, Blehh says that to me. Why couldn't I have the guts to just tell my best friend, Sometimes I think I should end it all, but suicide is not the answer to problems. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw two gorgeous guys walk into the school.Before I could get a better look girls ran over to them and surrounded the two boys.Not really caring anymore I turned my attention back to Gemma.

"So, what do you wanna do after school?"

"Um, let's go to the mall?"Gemma suggested.

I turned to see if Evan was on campus yet which he wasn't but I did see the crowd getting bigger and bigger.I already knew the reason for it.I groaned and answered Gemma's question.

"What was the 'Eurghh' for?"

"Look at what every ones looking at." I pointed my thumb over to crowd of bimbo looking girls.

Gemma looked and turned her face back to me"Wanna go check it out?"

I actually did want to check it out to see what all the hub was about.

"Yea sure." We both walked over to the crowd pushing are way through but these girls were just to rough.I looked at Gemma and saw she was already looking at me.I pointed my thumb to the safe part of this crazy hallway. We both got out from that crazy slut fest. It's crazy how girls throw themselves at boys.

"Whats up with that?"I asked feeling a little over whelmed.

"I don't know I bet Lana is in that crowd."

We bothed laughed. Lana is the school slut she's always sleeping with someone or finding a new victim to add to her list.I once found her and Evan making out I didn't say anything and just kept it to myself. "Yea she might be."

DINNGG!

School. I'm glad I didn't see Evan yet I just might have a good day.

"Ugh school Well, I'll see you later Gemmpoo."

Gemma laughed. "See ya Rachpoo."

We both walked away to our homerooms.

"KISSES!" I screamed just to be funny.

"HUGS!" Gems yelled back.

Walking to my first period I saw him. No! Not now!  The worst part he didn't care where we were. He'll get what he wanted, when he wanted.

"Hey baby." Gross, I hated the way he sounded. In the beginning I was head over heels for this guy. Evan BrownWood. Every girl dreams, matter of fact even Woman's' dream. But, he was my nightmare.

"Hi." I didn't want to have sex now or in school for that matter. Everyone was already in class just me and Blehh all alone in the hallways.

"ANSWER ME WITH PRIDE YOU DIRTY BITCH!" Blehh voice rared through the hallways. Why couldn't anyone hear him!

"Hey." Ugh, I didn't know what to say, I was in panic. But, I knew it was a wrong decision.

"Ow!" I cried in pain as I felt the hard sting of his large hands onto my face.

I clutched my cheek in my hand and looked down.

"Now, answer me properly you disgusting bitch."

Blehh, wanted me to answer him all seductive.

"Hey Daddy."

All my pride has been lost. I hide my face from the rush of blood flowing to my face

"Better now, you Slut. But how about I have some fun before school is over."

No, come on. During school, on campus. No, no, no. Please..

"Um, I'm going to be late. Maybe later."

As I turned to leave, Blehh gripped my wrist so tight, I couldn't feel my circulation on my left arm. His face came into mine his cold brown eyes glaring right through my soul. I was beyond scared he could kill me, I had to make an excuse..

"I didn't ask for your opinion, bitch."

 I had to think of an excuse I just couldn't let it happen without a fight. "Um, I'm on my period.."

YES SCORE FOR RACHEL!

Or so I thought.

Blehh drag me to the ground give me one good kick to my stomach."You dirty pig. I don't care if your on your month, give me what I want or you won't know what'll be hitting next you little bitch!"

I didn't even get a chance to speak as he picked me up by my waist by and carried me to the nearst storage closet. As soon as he reached his destination he started to unbuckle his pants and pulled down my skirt along with my underwear. I wasn't even ready as he thrusts his private inside of me. I thought he was finished but this dude always has surprises.

I hate my life.

Authors Note

Rachel >Jillan Rose Reed

Vote (Don't be scared Tap it!)

Comment(Tell me what you like!)

Fan

-Chery