Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Greggs Point of View

It all happened so fast nobody expected it to happen.Who did this guy think he was?

As the guy rose his hand up to hit Rachel James jumped over the table so quick and pounced on the guy and just kept throwing blow after blow.

Me and Kaden rushed over to James and tried prying him off the poor guy.Well we would of let James keep going but after realizing before the guy had a chance to hit Rachel she just stood there bracing for impact like this guy hit her before.

That's what got me heated.I pry James off the guy and pull him off the ground by the collar of his shirt and slam him onto a table.I lean in I just look at the guys face.James really did do some damage already.

"Did you hit her before?" I say slowly breaking each words for he could understand.

"Yea and guess what faggot"He said like he wasn't even caring that he could be beaten to death.

"What"I was furious this guy laid his hands on my girl.

My girl? Hey it sounded good.

"I fucked the shit out her to.Against.Her.Will."The guy said smirking with his busted lip

This is what pushed my limit I rose up and kept punching and punching.I couldn't stop my mind was to focus on destroing this man.

"OH MY GOD SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE"

That voice.That's what made me stop.This voice made me not almost beat this ass to death.

"Please stop I'm sorry please just stop"Rachel pleaded with tears running down her beautiful face.

With that I got off of the ass and fixed myself.Rachel ran over to the ass and started crying more.I felt a pang in my heart as she passed by me and into the ass arms.

I couldn't stay and look so I walked over to James and Kaden.Gemma was over with Rachel trying to pull her away from that ass.

"Great Job Pancake"James said as he put a hand on my shoulder and gave it a pat and a rub.

"Thanks but really Pancake?"I stared at James weirdly confused at his sudden nickname for me.

"Hahah Yeah it suits you"

Pancake? What the hell.

"Haha Bro don't question it just roll with the punches..Literally"James said with an amused expression on his face

I was kinda of liking this man.On the outside he seems like a tough guy but once you meet him and hang with him he's an actual cool guy.

I just started laughing earning a scary expression from James and Kaden.This made me laugh harder.

"OH MY GOODNESS YOU SHOULD SEE YOU GUYS FACES!"

I just kept laughing,Laughing so hard that I fell to the floor with tears in my eyes.

"Yup your defiantly a pancake"

This made me laugh even harder.

"Gregg whats wrong with you this is not a time to be laughing!!"Rachel screeched making me stop laughing and get up from the floor.

"Sorry Ragu"

"You guys didn't need to beat him up so badly it was.."

I walked over to her and embraced her in a hug she just stood there making me look dumb just only hugging her so I forced her head on my shoulder and her arms around my neck.