Chapter 13

Evan's Point of View

(After the Fight)

FUCK! That ass he just thinks he could waltz right in and try to steal my girlfriend.Who does he think he is.

"KANTAS!"

Kantas came walking out of the main office."What did you get her?"

"Well obviously not"

"HEY! DON'T ACT SLICK TOWARDS ME!"

I put my hands up in defense."Woah dude chill out"I walk away from him and sit down placing the ice packet on my eye.

"What the fuck happened WHY ARE YOU SO BEAT UP"Kantas points his hands in my direction.He gets up and starts to pace the room."FUCK! I ask you to do one fucking thing.I'm glad I'm the new boss instead of your sorry ass"He stops in front of me and punches me HARD.It didn't help to my swollen face.

I fall down to the ground with an oomph.I land on my back."FUCK KANTAS REALLY WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!"I look up at him to see him bend down right next to my face."I ask you to get them and you cant even fucking do that.If we cant get them in public areas without you fucking getting beat up I will have to do it for you"

I look away from his cold eyes."So your going back to school then?"I whisper.

"Your damn right"

Gemma's Point of View

It's finally Saturday and the party is later on tonight I'm super excited!I get up from bed and go to my closet.I pick out floral print high wasted shorts with a black singlet and some floral print vans.I head over to the bathroom and take a quick shower.I exited the bathroom and went over to my bed.I sat down and texted Gregg.

Me:

Hey boo you wanna hang out today?

Pancake;P:

Sure Mami come over bring my baby to I miss her be here by 12! DON'T BE LATE OR ELSE WOMAN I WANT MY RAGU!

I laughed at his desperation to see Rachel.This past week they've been getting closer.Gregg told me he wants to ask her out but doesn't know the right moment.But it's like the piratically do!

Me:

Lmaoo dude why dont you just call her!But yea I'll be over there soon.Is Kaden there?

All week Kaden has been trying to talk to me which is weird because he's still with Lana.Every moment Kaden comes to me Kantas comes to the rescue.Kantas has been really adorable to me but I don't see him as boyfriend material.But doesn't mean I cant use him to make Kaden jealous.Before you judge it wasn't my idea it was Rachel's.Its a good idea but I hate the fact that I'm using a good guy like him.

Pancake;P:

Yea so look sexy make him miss out Mami.Yea I did but she said she's sleeping just hurry I'm bored to death!

Me:

Alrighty then be there soon pancake.

Pancake;P:

THANK YOU! See you soon Mami!

I put my phone back in charge and got some panties and bra.I decided to wear my push up today it wouldn't hurt to make him jelly right?I put on my clothes and shoes and put my hair in a tight ponytail with my bang pinned back.I grab my bag and stuff my keys and phone in there.I looked in the mirror and felt sexy.