Part 1

The seven of them were gathered in the room, as usual. Yunho and Mingi were playing games, Jongho was watching a movie, Hwa and Yeo were tangled in an armchair reading a book and San and Woo, well, doing the same as always, making out as lovebirds in the sofa.

"Get a room!", said Jongho, throwing a pillow to the couple, the others laughed and Woo just stopped and smiled at him, San was a little flushed, but they continued making out.

Then, their Captain made an entrance with some papers in his hand "I have news", but stopped at the view of San and Woo "Could you two stopped for five seconds and pay attention to what am I about to say?".

San stopped and let Woo on the sofa "Sorry, Hongjoong", but Woo just laughed and said "Oooh, you're sooo jeaolus of us, all of you".

Hwa and Yeo said at unison "We're not". Yunho turned to them "Of course not, you're a couple, as well. I really would like to have a girlfriend..." and sighed, Mingi added "Me too, whatever it was, I would be happy".

"I'm very young to think about those things, for now", said Jongho. Hongjoong at that point became a little impatient "And I don't have time for that or any other thing, I have here our schedule for the next months. It'll be a long journey. The KQ Fellaz 2 are going to join us in this adventure."

They were happy. "I like them a lot, they're very good kids", said Hwa. "They're very good performers, it will be a good training session for them" added the Captain.

"When do we part?" asked Yunho. "In two months. We need to rehearse and we're having a three day variety show with the Stray Kids, as well".

"Awesome, let's have fun with them. I haven't seen Changbin in a long time." "Dear Lord, those two together, nooo" Mingi exclaimed, Hongyoong just rolled his eyes... Woo protested "Hey, don't be mean". "Chan and I are going to have gray hair with you two together, again." the Captain just sighed and Woo stuck out his tongue to him and everyone laughed.

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°

Meanwhile, in another realm...

"I found them, I found them, I found them..." Krok entered the room so excited, there were already three people inside.

"Who did you find?" asked the second Warlock, Pralen.

"Ateez" answered Krok.

"Gesundheit?" said Yalena, the third one very bored.

"Nooo, I was not sneezing. I found the bridge." Krok was so excited.

"What, explained yourself." this time was Lanthos, the First Warlock who rose from his chair and asked.

Krok began to explain "Yes, they're all together again, I could not believe it, the eight of them are reincarnated. The couple, San and Woo, they're two men, again, but they were born with all the signs. And the prince of the elves, Seonghwa, as well, and the other five. They don't remember anything about their past. But they get together again in a kpop boy band".

"A what?" Yalena was intrigued.

They were reborn in South Korea, and fate brought them together into a group of singers and dancers under the name Ateez," Krok continued.

"Are you sure it's them?" Pralen asked.

"One hundred per cent positive", Krok was so proud.

"So, it's time to act and finally get the bridge and conquer the Universe" Lanthos just licked his mouth.

TBC...