Part 11

King Siwon was in the throne room when his daughter arrived "Are you going to continue helping those mortals?" Hana looked at him feelingly "Father, it is my duty, they..." Siwon cut her off, "The priestess isn't sure the prophecy can happen a second time." Hana sighed "I know, but they are in danger. The warlocks, they're going after Wooyoung and the babies. I can't let anything happen to them. You should help me, hardly anyone wants to help me, everyone is loyal only to you." Siwon shook his head "No, I lost my wife because of that, I don't want anything to do with it now." "You should consider it, please. I will continue with them until the end." Hana left the room. The king was thoughtful, he concentrated, and his eyes turned into a spiral "Shingdom, come please."

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

The ateez and KQ Fellaz tour had suffered a delay due to Woo's supposed illness, so when they left, Woo was almost sixteen weeks pregnant. They were going to be giving concerts for two months in the USA and Europe.

Woo had already passed the nausea stage, now he ate well and had quite extravagant cravings, which the other boys were always willing to indulge.

Woo was wearing more oversized clothes than usual, but no one noticed, everyone was used to seeing him in big clothes.

The tour was being a perfect success, their singing and dancking were flawlees.

The woosan moments were more and more in each presentation, San was always very aware of Woo, which had all the fans delighted. The seonsang was also a novelty, people weren't used to seeing them interact in such an affectionate way on stage, but they were in danger so it made Hwa and Yeo not mind expressing what they felt in public, not entirely, because their families didn't know, but they weren't hiding his feelings like before.

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

Yalena was furious "The seongsang, as those mortals call them, makes me sick. I can't bear to see that copy of Seonghwa with that skinny kid."

Krok looked at her thinking "Get over it, woman, many centuries have passed..."

But no, she felt more and more resentment, it was no longer out of love for Hwa, it was purely on a whim. "As soon as they finish the tour and go back to Korea, I'm going to kill that jerk." Krok looked at her scared "What do you say?" "I'm going to kill Yeosang, it's going to hurt Seonghwa more, I want to see him suffer." Yalena was making a crazy face that was scaring Krok more and more "Yalena, no, you're going to get in trouble with Lanthos and Pralen..." "I don't care, I'm. going. to. kill. himmm."

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

The tour ended successfully, and the boys returned to Korea.

They had lowered their guard a bit, nothing had happened in a long time.

Jonghoong, Yunho, Mingi, Jongho, Hwa, and Yeo decided to go out for dinner. Woo was very tired, San stayed with him, the others promised to bring them food.

Going down to the parking lot, they met Minjae, Junghoon, Yeochan, Hyunwoo, and Hunter, who joined them.

When they got to the parking lot, Yalena and his men jumped on them.

Yalena's men carried light sticks, with them they shot Jonghoong, Yunho, Mingi, Hyunwoo and Hwa, who were ahead. Junghoon threw his protective shield to them, but couldn't stop the lights from hitting them. The boys' guardians appeared at that moment and began to fight with the wrongdoers. Junghoon had Yeo, Jongho, Minjae and Hunter under his shield. Jonghoong, Yunho, Mingi, Yeochan, Hyunwoo and Hwa were lying on the ground. Yalena went over to kick Hwa, but her surprise was enormous when he got up and looked at her with too much hatred and threw a punch at her face that knocked her to the ground. Yalena couldn't believe it, she issued an order to his men and they vanished.

Suha took care of the injured boys, they were just stunned and with some burns that would take a while to heal but would not leave any mark thanks to the ointment that the girl put on them.

Hwa was the only one who had escaped unscathed, but he was a little weird, very serious. That night, when he was alone with Yeo, they made love in a more intense way than usual. Yeo felt that something was wrong, but he didn't ask, he hugged him tightly and they fell asleep.

The next day, Hana went to see them, she couldn't believe what happened. The boys asked her if there was any way to prevent that Yalena attacked them, the princess told them that the priestess was still investigating, that she would inform them soon.

Hana went to talk to the boys' guardians and Hwa followed her, when no one could hear him anymore, he called out to her "Wait for me, my spoiled little sister." The princess turned around in surprise and seeing his expression she knew "You've remembered everything."