Part 9

When Hana finished the story, all the boys were teary-eyed, even Suha, Junhoon, Jinsik, and Seeun who already knew it.

The most affected were Hwa and Yeo, who were sobbing in an armchair, Jongho was sitting on the floor and crying with his head resting on Woo's lap. San hugged Woo, who had his head buried in his shoulder, both crying uncontrollably.

Hongjoong cleared his throat and was able to ask, "Now what can we do?" Hana looked at him "Protecting Wooyoung comes first. We must prevent the warlocks' men from seizing him. We are going to make the company believe that there have been threats against you, to double the guard. I will put at your disposal some of my trusted elves." Hongjoong nodded.

Mingi was curious "If the warlocks are locked up in their realm, how do they come to our world?" Hana clarified "When the great battle happened and the warlocks were isolated, with some power stones the door between realms was closed, but a rift remained, we don't know where it is. Pure warlocks can't go through it, only the half-bloods, like Yalena, who is very powerful, she is half elf and Krok, half human, who is the servant of the elder warlocks. They use humans for their misdeeds. If a pure warlock tried to come here, they would disintegrate. Yalena and Krok can come for a while, but they don't have powers."

Hana turned to Suha "Contact doctor Lee, he has to check on Wooyoung." Suha nodded.

Hana then turned to Junhoon, Jinsik, and Seeun "My knights, are you willing to fight to protect these boys if there is a confrontation?" The three boys said to one another "Yes, your highness." They were immediately joined by the voices of Hunter, Sumin and Junmin "Me too." each said. Minjae spoke "I think I speak for all the Fellaz, count on us in whatever it takes." The ateez were very moved, San spoke "It's our fight, you can be in danger." Yechan stated "It doesn't matter, we are here to support you."

Woo had calmed down a bit, however San looked a little strange "San, are you alright?" San looked at him, looked around and fixed his eyes on Woo again "I'm going to be a father..." which made Woo laugh through his tears, they both kissed.

Suddenly, Woo was alarmed "Is my baby alright? Is he a demon or something else?" Hana looked at him sweetly "No, Wooyoung, according to the story, he is a human baby who is going to be born with a great power that will be able to build a bridge between the realm of warlocks and the human, if we protect him, nothing will go wrong. The strange thing is that this prophecy was made centuries ago, and it was supposedly a unique opportunity for them. I don't understand why events are repeating themselves now, Eunyeong, our priestess is studying the ancient scrolls."

Mingi was curious "If the warlocks are locked up in their realm, how do they come to our world?" Hana clarified "When the great battle happened and the warlocks were isolated, with some power stones the door between realms was closed, but a rift remained, we don't know where it is. Pure warlocks can't go through it, only the half-bloods, like Yalena, who is very powerful, she is half elf and Krok, half human, who is the servant of the elder warlocks. They use humans for their misdeeds. If a pure warlock tried to come here, they would disintegrate. Yalena and Krok can come for a while, but they don't have powers."

Hana turned to Suha "Contact doctor Lee, he has to check on Wooyoung." Suha nodded.

Hana then turned to Junhoon, Jinsik, and Seeun "My knights, are you willing to fight to protect these boys if there is a confrontation?" The three boys said to one another "Yes, your highness." They were immediately joined by the voices of Hunter, Sumin and Junmin "Me too." each said. Minjae spoke "I think I speak for all the Fellaz, count on us in whatever it takes." The ateez were very moved, San spoke "It's our fight, you can be in danger." Yechan stated "It doesn't matter, we are here to support you."

Doctor Lee checked Woo, he was in good condition, but he gave everyone a big surprise "There are two babies, you are going to have twins." They had to give San some tea to calm him down.

The boys were happy, at that moment they had made up their minds that they would have nephews and that it was their duty to protect them.

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

The fellaz were in their rehearsal room "You are part elf. How so?" Yujun was dying of curiosity. "Do you have powers" Yechan continued. Hyunwoo wanted to know "Are you immortal?"

Jinsik replied "We are mortals. We have elf blood. Seeun and I are very fast and can jump very high and we are stronger than you. Junghoon is also a telepath and can generate a protective shield. He is the grandson of Princess Hana. " Minjae looked at him "Are you a prince?" Junghoon smiled a little embarrassed "No, because I'm half-breed. I'm the result of my grandmother's little affair with a human." They all laughed out loud.

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

The ateez and the fellaz continued with their routines.

Woo was nauseated in the morning and couldn't tolerate some foods or smells.

If Woo was spoiled, now much more. All the boys were in charge of fulfilling the slightest wish of him.

San pampered him and didn't allow him to make any effort.

Dr. Lee told the company that Wooyoung had an acute gastritis problem, so his physical training program was changed.

Since Woo liked to wear big clothes, there would be no problem hiding his belly when he started to grow.

So far there were no threats of any kind, everyone was on alert.

The next job that the ateez had to fulfill was the three-day variety show that they would share with the Stray Kids.