Part 12

Hwa's eyes filled with tears "Yes, and it's too painful." Hana approached him and hugged him "It's extraordinary that you can remember, you're completely human, I don't understand how you could remember."

Hwa wiped away her tears "My mother, I mean, the queen..." "She lives, but it's like she doesn't live. When you died, she couldn't forgive father and retired to a convent. I visit her often, but she has lost all interest in living." Hwa felt her heart sink. "I don't like hearing that. I'm very confused. I'm having a very hard time feeling like I have two people in me. When the beam of light hit me, something triggered in my brain that made me remember everything."

"You must understand that you are Park Seonghaw, the human, that you have your own family and are a member of Ateez." "I know, but, I have so many mixed emotions, especially with Yeo, I love him madly and I feel enormous pain when I think that he died in my arms. And I hate Yalena, I'm sure the attack was for Yeo, because when she approached me when I was on the ground, she was going to kick me, I got up and gave her a blow that surprised her, and they left." Hana nodded "I agree with you on that, that's my conclusion, as well." "What are we going to do?" "I'll talk to the priestess, to see if she finds any clue that will help us. You have to be calm, to go on with your life and think that the other one it's a simple story. Okay?". Hwa smiled "Yes, my spoiled little sister." Hana kissed him and left.

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

"You are insane, Yalena, how did you do that? I should kill you." Lanthos was furious.

"Because of your stupid jealousy you are going to ruin our plans." Pralen was red with anger.

Yalena was sitting head down; she didn't say anything.

"The boy is almost seven months pregnant; he is no longer in danger. We are going to bring him with us in advance." Lanthos said. "It will be for the best." Pralen answered.

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

San and Woo finished making love, they didn't let the pregnancy interfere with their relationship, they just made it more carefully. "How do you feel?" San asked affectionately snuggling Woo. "Good..." Woo put his head into San's neck "happy to be with you." San smiled and stroked his belly. "You look so beautiful..." Woo snorted "Yeah, like a whale..." "Hey, we should decide on the names of the babies now, we can't have everyone keep calling them the Weasleys." Woo laughed "Mingi is going to pay me back."

"You know, I want us to get married." Woo raised his head "Are you proposing to me?" "Will you marry me, Woo?" "Sani, you know I do." Woo kissed his cheek. "So, now we're engaged. Soon I'll buy you a ring and we'll formally propose" San said very seriously, which made Woo laugh "Our mothers would be very happy planning our wedding." San sighed "We're lucky to have the support of our families. You'll see that soon, we can freely marry here, without anyone judging or condemning us." Woo snuggled closer to San.

San looked at him sweetly "I love you so much, Woo." "Me too, Sani." San gave him a kiss on the forehead and thought "And I'm not going to allow anyone or anything to hurt you or my children."

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

Hana visited the boys; she brought them good news. Eunyeong, the priestess, had found an annotation in the scrolls that referred to the location of the rift, in a cave. A soldier who had participated in the battle and in the closing of the kingdoms, knew that there had been some unexploded stones of power, because another soldier who had managed to escape, still carried a guide stone, which was the one that triggered the rupture of the others, this one was very injured and before dying, he gave the stone to the survivor.

Hana had the stone in her hand "The only way to make this end, is to prevent the warlocks from crossing into your world. So there will be no risk of more attacks and taking the babies. You must go to the cave and search the rift. If the guide stone ignites, it's because it contacted the other power stones, when it breaks, the others will do it as well and with the explosion, the rift will close. That's the hope." Hanna concluded. "So, what are we waiting for?" Hongjoong said. Hana added, "There's a problem, we elves and humans who have elf blood can't go into the depths, not only will we lose our powers, but we will die if we stay underground too long. Except for the survivor that Eunyeong found, no one left alive. Neither I nor any of my soldiers can accompany you, nor can my three knights." Junghoon, Jinsik and Seeun were very disappointed.

"We will." San said very decidedly. Woo took his arm, but San continued "I've had enough of this." The others agreed. "We have to kick those warlcoks' ass" Hongjoong said.

Suha protested "Neither you, Hongjoong, nor Yunho or Mingi can go, you haven't recovered from the burns."

"I'll go." Hunter jumped, immediately Minjae, Sumin and Junmin said "Us too."

Hana was excited. "Okay, but first, I think it's prudent for us to find a place to hide Wooyoung." "And Yeo." Hwa said determinedly. Yeo protested "Why? I'm fine, I want to go and..." "Hwa interrupted him "No..." Yeo was surprised, then Hwa hugged him "No, please, Yeo, it's just... I remember everything. I can't, I couldn't concentrate if you're there, I no longer have any immortality to give if something happens to you..." Yeo's eyes filled with tears and he hugged Hwa "Hwa, love..., ¨I'll stay. "Stay and take care of Woo, okay?" Yeo nodded.

"Where can we hide them, make them safe." Suha asked. It was Hongjoong who had an idea and took his cell phone "Chan, hi! Hey, do you think you could do us a favor?"