Part 5

Days passed, Hwa had become an excellent swordsman and Yeo, despite being the youngest of the new soldiers, had become the best archer of all.

They had already met San and Yunho, who trained with them, they had become friends because they admired each other's fighting skills.

One afternoon while the four of them were talking, Yeo told them that his cousin Woo worked as a kitchen helper. "That must be the boy my little brother Jongho tells me so much about, he spends a lot of time talking to him in the kitchen and he gives him sweets." said San. "The same one, we didn't know he was your brother" Hwa was surprised. San continued "I'm going to have to meet him, we can invite him one of these days to walk with us and you also know our other two friends, Hongjoong and Mingi". "Sure, they are very nice" Yunho added. Yeo was very happy and Hwa began to pale "Yeo, we better go, remember that today we all agreed to go to dinner at your uncle's." "That's right, see you later," Yeo said goodbye.

San and Yunho went to find Mingi and Hongjoong and got ready to play dominoes.

However, San could not stand his curiosity and the next day he showed up in the kitchen and his heart first stopped and then began to beat intensely when he set his eyes on the most beautiful boy he could have ever seen, even with the locks from his long hair escaping from the bun he wore on top of his head and his face with some flour stains, he was a beauty.

Woo felt that he was being watched and he raised his head and gasped when he looked at San and thought "Love at first sight does exist".They were looking at each other for a long time until San dared to speak to him.

The destiny that one day had been marked for them, was going to be fulfilled...

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

"What were you thinking, Seonghwa, you are a prince. How did you take that human as your mistrees?" That was not the mission entrusted to you, all you had to do was prevent the two humans from meeting and you couldn't even do that for being shagging with that commoner. You are going to leave him immediately." the king of the elves was furious. "I do not allow you to insult him, father, I love him and I am not going to leave him in any way." Hwa was sure. "If you don't do it, I will disown you as my son." Hwa couldn't believe what he heard. "It doesn't matter, father, if I have to give up everything for Yeo, I will."

Hwa's mother and little sister were very worried watching the fight. "Siwon, please, I don't agree either, but I don't want to lose my son", the queen was desperate. The king got angrier "You have to choose, your kingdom or your lover." Hwa didn't hesitate "I'm leaving, then."

Hana began to cry, she adored her brother "Hwa, please don't go. Father, please leave him, he's in love." "Never." Siwon was blunt.

Hwa hugged her mother and his sister and left the palace.

Siwon was enraged, he sent for one of his assistants, Suha. "You will now have the mission of watching over the two humans. You must be very attentive, under no circumstances theyshould have an intimate relationship, they are both men, but we must be prepared." The girl nodded "Yes, my lord, it will be so."

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

Hwa was very sad, but Yeo was his happiness. Every day their relationship grew stronger.

Also, the love between San and Woo was more intense every day, they loved each other madly, that was inevitable. it was their destiny since forever.

Their friends were all very happy for them, the bond of friendship became stronger and stronger between the seven, even, thanks to Woo, they even allowed little Jongho in their walks and games.

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

"Everything is going exactly as we need. What we're missing is for Wooyoung to drink the potion and undergo the transformation that will allow him to conceive the baby we've been waiting for so long." Lanthos held the bottle between his fingers.

"I will make that he drinks it, my lord," Krom said. "I hope you don't fail in your mission." Pralen warned.

"But first, I need you to let me do something, I need to take my revenge. Let me kill Yeosang, I can't resist seeing him be my Seonghwa's lover." Yalena was licking her lips.

"Okay, you have forty-eight hours. It will even be one less obstacle," Lanthos authorized.